• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Aww, cute puppies. :P

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
I thought I'd make a semi-poll for the upcoming Nintendogs game. It's pretty simple, there are three versions, each with some breeds, I'll list them here and you can decide which version and which breeds (up to three. ;)). By the way, Nintendogs is going to be released a week from Tuesday.

In the Version Labrador and Friends, there are the labrador retriever, miniature schnauzer, toy poodle, Pembroke Welsh corgi, miniature pinscher and shiba inu.

In the Version Chihuahua and Friends, there are the chihuahua, German shepherd, boxer, cavalier King Charles spaniel, Yorkshire terrier and Shetland sheepdog.

In the Version Dachshund and Friends, there are the Miniature Dachshund, golden retriever, beagle, Pug, Siberian husky and Shih Tzu.

Mine are bolded.

Oh and they will probably be named like this:

Miniature Dachshund -- M: Kodiak* F: Kenai
SIberian Husky -- M: Chinook F: Chena*
Pug -- M: Link F: Zelda

* May change

I'm getting Chihuahua and friends because of the Boxers, German Sheapards, and the sheepdog.

I'm getting... Hold on.. I already have Lab and Friends.

:p

I have...

Toy Poodle - Gabriel
Shiba Inu - Kiki
Beagle - Sirius
Shih ztu - Emma
German Sheperd - Remi
*forgot breed* - Terry
Labrador Retriever - Dasha

Yup, a LOT of dogs.

Bulerias said:

I have...

Toy Poodle - Gabriel
Shiba Inu - Kiki
Beagle - Sirius
Shih ztu - Emma
German Sheperd - Remi
*forgot breed* - Terry

Yup, a LOT of dogs.

Oh, you can get more than three?

Oh wells.

:p The breed you forgot is the Miniature Schnauzer.

;)

Shih ztu - Emma (Still thinking about her? ....)

SysteMeltDown911 said:
well thats wierd, i went to gamestop and on the back of dachshud and friends, it had as beagle.....
I got my info from IGN, and Bulerias said that he got a Beagle in his Lab and Friends Version, so you are mistaken my fine-feathered friend.

PikMino42 said:
SysteMeltDown911 said:
well thats wierd, i went to gamestop and on the back of dachshud and friends, it had as beagle.....
I got my info from IGN, and Bulerias said that he got a Beagle in his Lab and Friends Version, so you are mistaken my fine-feathered friend.
I unlocked the beagle, though.

PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:

I have...

Toy Poodle - Gabriel
Shiba Inu - Kiki
Beagle - Sirius
Shih ztu - Emma
German Sheperd - Remi
*forgot breed* - Terry

Yup, a LOT of dogs.

Oh, you can get more than three?

Oh wells.

:p The breed you forgot is the Miniature Schnauzer.

;)

Shih ztu - Emma (Still thinking about her? ....)
How did you know I forgot the Miniature Schnauzer? :lol:

And.. um... maybe... <_<

well, whatever :p,my bad, but i think i am getting 2 versions, dachshud and friends and lab and friends.....not sure of the names tho,BUT

Beagle= Shiloh ( i love that dog and breed!)

Labrador and Friends, there are the labrador retriever, miniature schnauzer, toy poodle, Pembroke Welsh corgi, miniature pinscher and shiba inu.

Chihuahua and Friends, there are the chihuahua, German shepherd, boxer, cavalier King Charles spaniel, Yorkshire terrier and Shetland sheepdog.

Dachshund and Friends, there are the Miniature Dachshund, German Shepherd Dog, Yorkshire Terrier, Miniature Schnauzer, and Pug.
Your list is inaccurate. I thought one of the american versions had huskeys.

:(

MasterDSX said:
Labrador and Friends, there are the labrador retriever, miniature schnauzer, toy poodle, Pembroke Welsh corgi, miniature pinscher and shiba inu.

Chihuahua and Friends, there are the chihuahua, German shepherd, boxer, cavalier King Charles spaniel, Yorkshire terrier and Shetland sheepdog.

Dachshund and Friends, there are the Miniature Dachshund, German Shepherd Dog, Yorkshire Terrier, Miniature Schnauzer, and Pug.

*Checks* It's in Dachund. so...

Dachshund and Friends, there are the Miniature Dachshund, German Shepherd Dog, Yorkshire Terrier, Miniature Schnauzer, and Pug and Siberian Huskey.

Um well...

:unsure: I guess... multiple huskeys, then? Or whatever.

MasterDSX said:

You're right, I thought it did.... Maybe I accidentally put the Japanese one in somewheres.... Lemme check.

Yep, I messed up.

*fixing*

PIRANHA2 said:
if i get the game i will get a Beagle... and name it Fish

:D
That's the Dachshund and Friends version.

;) I really wish this game had WiFi, though....

PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

heh.... then your puppy could have more puppies...

whats with this "bark mode" anyway... isn't it like... adding dogs together or something?

PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

whats with this "bark mode" anyway... isn't it like... adding dogs together or something?
Bark Mode is a multiplayer mode where if two people have the game, their dogs can interact.

Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

Bark Mode is a multiplayer mode where if two people have the game, their dogs can interact.
I assume no one you know has a copy.

Back