• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The SUPER Town Name Idea Thread

Night St
Rose Ave
Bellow
Dagger
Meadow

Solaris
Redwood
Treeton
Leaville
Faeron

- - - Post Merge - - -

Solaris
Redwood
Treeton
Leaville
Faeron
:)

edit: And we can have 4 towns per game so this will be useful!
Is. This. For. Reals?

We can have 4 towns per game, like just click on Town One today, then Town Two tomorrow? I'm considering buying this, and it'll be cool if I could have more than one town.

Ideas:
Azran (of course...)
Hogwarts
Narnia
Kodh

Is. This. For. Reals?

We can have 4 towns per game, like just click on Town One today, then Town Two tomorrow? I'm considering buying this, and it'll be cool if I could have more than one town.
No. I have no idea why that was said here? City Folk is one town per Wii/Wii U console. But since I have both consoles, that means I have two towns...

Paradisa
Snobhill (a village consisting mostly of snooty and smug villagers)
Oakgrove
Islandia
Teatime (lol)

No. I have no idea why that was said here? City Folk is one town per Wii/Wii U console. But since I have both consoles, that means I have two towns...
Well, the original poster said 4 towns per game? I wasn't exactly sure if the game was the actual game or the forum game, as I am thinking about buying the game I've never played the game before

Back