• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The SUPER Town Name Idea Thread

Some good ones are...

Gotham (from batman)
Delfino (super mario sunshine)
Hyrule (probily everyone is going to be useing that (From Zelda))
Mute City (F zero)
GreenHil (Sonic)

But I don't know what mine's going to be yet =/ I know it's not going to be any of the ones I just said.

Lynx said:
Some good ones are...

Gotham (from batman)
Delfino (super mario sunshine)
Hyrule (probily everyone is going to be useing that (From Zelda))
Mute City (F zero)
GreenHil (Sonic)

But I don't know what mine's going to be yet =/ I know it's not going to be any of the ones I just said.
My bro once created Batman in Gotham. :gyroiddance:

NintenVixen said:
Hmm...

1.Geseiliah
2. Caramelldansen :D
3. Yaoiville o xo
4. Bosom
5. Geno's Forest
As awesome as Caramelldansen is, it won't fit, lol. Caramell would, though. =P

I'm naming mine... Soul Society LOL

And since you can customize the sleeves (i'm hoping you can customize both sides making each of them different), I can make myself a vice-captain of any Division...

LOL SORRY, BLEACH FAN MOMENT RIGHT THERE.

Taro. said:

And since you can customize the sleeves (i'm hoping you can customize both sides making each of them different), I can make myself a vice-captain of any Division...

You can only name your town with eight characters I'm afraid.

(All are Metroid Related)

Metroid

TallonIV (mine)

Aether

Bryyo

Zebes

Tourian

Toober (Not Metroid Related, If u were on the 3rd stream last night, u would know why. LOL)

Alice said:
Taro. said:

You can only name your town with eight characters I'm afraid.
... Oh. :B

I guess I'll name it...

(secret)

Ive known what im going to do since day 1 in the Gamecube one my town name was The Moon (originally as a joke but the name stuck) my DS town name is Moontown so its a no brainer this one will be MoonCity

Megamannt125 said:
Ive known what im going to do since day 1 in the Gamecube one my town name was The Moon (originally as a joke but the name stuck) my DS town name is Moontown so its a no brainer this one will be MoonCity
or i might name it moontown also since im afraid ill name it mooncity then it will be talking about the city and go "Mooncity city" ._.;; :brrrr:

I use mythology as the basis for my town names; my WW town was Asgard, and I will name my CF town "Mag Mell", or "Magmell" if I can't use a space. "Mag Mell" is a place in the Norse afterlife without sickness, and it's always happy.

Perfect for Animal Crossing.

Nobody steal this.

I don't think that you can really have 4 towns per game.

But anyway here are some:

ToadTown
Delfino
Nintown
Hyrule
Metroid
Mushroom
New York
Town

You can really tell that I love Nintendo games just from reading my suggestions, huh?

Back