• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The SUPER Town Name Idea Thread

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
We'll use this thread to come up with town name ideas to help other people (or even ourselves) when starting their game. Just try not to spam... like 5 ideas per post please. Remember that it has to be 8 letters or less. I'll start.

Appleton
Treebury
Oakpine
Rockyton
Sarlacc (lol)

edit: And we can have 4 towns per game so this will be useful!

Yes!! Good job Storm!! Good thread!
Heres mine!

Beans
Socks
Chalking
BeeWise
Sand
OBAMA
Sicklet

Yeah im out of ideas.. ill post more later

Another good idea is to always take a food product for a town name
EX:
CornPops and change it to WickPops or something

You get the point..

Here are some that I got from the random article generator on Wikipedia.

1. Fonseca
2. Vangede
3. Kondylis
4. Naarden
5. Vanna

lumatire.
lulville.
kiretown.
yorton.

yeah, took me 10 seconds to think of those.

Hm...

Your first initial- Town/City/Ville

Delfino

Onett

GameStop (mine)

SwingCity (if it fits)

All I can think of.

stormcommander said:
We'll use this thread to come up with town name ideas to help other people (or even ourselves) when starting their game. Just try not to spam... like 5 ideas per post please. Remember that it has to be 8 letters or less. I'll start.

Appleton
Treebury
Oakpine
Rockyton
Sarlacc (lol)

So the character limit is still 8 in City Folk? Dang. I wanted to live in Greenville (the actual city I live in). And what's this about four towns?! Seriously?! So four, four characters per town... We can have 16 characters! Whoa! O.O I hope the houses have the side rooms like in Wild World...

Tyeforce said:
stormcommander said:

Appleton
Treebury
Oakpine
Rockyton
Sarlacc (lol)

So the character limit is still 8 in City Folk? Dang. I wanted to live in Greenville (the actual city I live in). And what's this about four towns?! Seriously?! So four, four characters per town... We can have 16 characters! Whoa! O.O I hope the houses have the side rooms like in Wild World...
Sounds to good to be true, but don't doubt it.

I think I might name my town...
Oakvale
Westclif
Thats the only things that I have come up with so far...

Back