Mafia Mini Mini Mafia - Battle in Purgatory [Cancelled]

So I'm willing to be lynched if it would help town, but I don't know if you think we SHOULD just lynch someone randomly or not bother, my death might be able to help figure out the mafia.

Wait Ashtot what????? If you're town you need to stay alive!

At the moment we need to hear from Beary before moving forward...

Wait Ashtot what????? If you're town you need to stay alive!

At the moment we need to hear from Beary before moving forward...

I'm just saying due to the fact that if we need to go for a random lynch I'm willing unless you have a better idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was worded very poorly...

I'd be willing to vote for Ashtot. I think it's weird he's just encouraging we lynch him. He knows full well people get nervous when people do things like that. If I were a townie, I would've just waited for a random lynch.

We can vote for Ashtot now if you guys want and hope Beary talks with us at Night.

To be honest, i would rather lynch Farobi or Beary. Beary has been very quiet all game, highly unlike her when she is town. I have never seen Farobi actually post this much. I feel like he is trying very very hard to appear pro-town.

Sorry for short thoughts, on phone. Be home soon.

To be honest, i would rather lynch Farobi or Beary. Beary has been very quiet all game, highly unlike her when she is town. I have never seen Farobi actually post this much. I feel like he is trying very very hard to appear pro-town.

Sorry for short thoughts, on phone. Be home soon.

Beary is the only one not to roleclaim, though. She is the Detective.

I would like to vote for Farobi, but remember very well that if Farobi flips town Ashtot may still be scum. In epic mafia it happens all the time, mafia bus each other to gain trust so yeah

Beary + Makkine thoughts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh typed that wrong

If Farobi flips scum, Ashtot may be scum

I would like to vote for Farobi, but remember very well that if Farobi flips town Ashtot may still be scum. In epic mafia it happens all the time, mafia bus each other to gain trust so yeah

Beary + Makkine thoughts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh typed that wrong

If Farobi flips scum, Ashtot may be scum

I think this would be a pretty good plan. At least we'd have one scum down if Farobi flips red. I'm not sure how much we're going to get out of Beary today. If she doesn't post during the night, I'd say it's a safe bet that she's mostly likely mafia.

I'm going to just say and hope I'm right.

##VOTE: Farobi

I wonder if it's allowed to tell someone to post on the thread (unless that counts as out of thread communication).

We need to know for sure beary is the DT, and what report she got.

OKAY SO GUYS.

RIP GAME.

I was the DT, but I couldn't say outright in the day because SP protected me from death last night. AND I INSPECTED SP oi vey.

Ok ily all. <3 good game.

LittleBeary is dropping out. Famine consumes the meager morsel. There is no point in continuing based off this;

oath2order said:
See that's the problem. If beary flips town, then it's unfair to mafia since it makes it easier for town to find out who's who. If beary flips mafia, and if Farobi flips mafia, then it's unfair to mafia.

Roles are updated in the main post.

Scum chat
Observers' chat

Last edited:
Huh, okay...good game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT WHAT THE GAME IS OVER?

I was discussing it with a person not in game. I basically said if Beary flips town, then it's unfair to mafia since it makes it easier for town to find out who's who. If beary flips mafia, and if Farobi flips mafia, then it's unfair to mafia as instant loss caused by modkill.

Huh, okay...good game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT WHAT THE GAME IS OVER?

Yes, this is literally the SHORTEST mafia game on the forums. Someone killed the first mini mini by leaving as well.

If you do not have ~3 irl days to spare, DO NOT SIGN UP. Complete waste of time!

Well I guess it was fun being scum for a while I think. GGs.

So Town win by default? Or no wins??

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my gosh i love obs

Back