Any dirty screenshots?

0D255C48-14B7-4836-A885-2BC3803D0221.jpg
BFB753E4-0860-4CEC-80C4-DB087440A566.jpg
72D65727-21A5-4276-997B-90BD60FEA796.jpg

I also like to imagine this as a clue for her secretive relationship for Chief hehe

These are too good, reading some of these made me lol. I used to screenshot moments like these also but I lost it all with my old ds :/ reading these are still just as great though!

I don't feel like finding it but, I do have a screenshot of Dobie telling my other villager "Whoa, easy now, Elle. Deep breaths... OK. Now tell papa what's up, ohmmm." It's more creepy than dirty though.

Umm whose town is this?
I was browsing dream towns, and look at this ridiculous and slightly inappropriate town I came across:

a7e91b9df811dd83132f688dbaf30ee8.jpg5c8b7a20e3e21ea6f05fe3bd67a32004.jpga60b341f6e7cd1010de1808045ddd59f.jpg

I didn’t figure it out at first, but when I did I was like.. whose 14 yo kid made this town??
Have you ever come across this town? Whose town is this because I didn’t know enough back then to save the dream address? Is this a common thing and I’m just out of the loop?
But moreso.. who took the actual time to draw this out in detail before posting this all over their town? I’m like crying/laughing over here

Last edited:
I'm going to resurrect this thread! 😆
I was truly astonished by this conversation lol
I'm sorry the screens are not in English, I will translate them as best as possible to make you understand the double meanings!

----------

*Scott is Marshal, and Giuliano is Julian.

qiguCvg.jpg

Marshal: Oh, hola little carrot(he chose to call me that lol).
I was telling Julian what you wear to go to sleep.

What I wear? I was like "😳😳😳"

I think it's a translation mistake, he should have said: "what I wear to go to sleep"
Maybe it means a generic "you" but it seems weird to me... it's better to say: "what we wear" or "what one's wear"

Ok let's continue.

wOG3AwA.jpg

QtN2nxk.jpg
XSd2igP.jpg

Julian: Well, I always sleep... with a little red stuffed animal!

Marshal: So you don't wear anything, right?
Oh, what a coincidence Julian!
I sleep all naked too!
Marshal: But, during the winter, I always wear nice woolen socks to keep my feet from getting cold.

gE7eB7K.jpg

Julian: Hahah, you're so cute, Marshal!

C-cute?😆

1hasGX5.jpg

Marshal: And you, little carrot? Do you sleep with socks in winter?

I said yes lol

7imzvnW.jpg
k66qleZ.jpg

Marshal: Hehehe, you're the chilly type Ruby, aren't you? *Catchphrase*
Marshal: Just like me! We could be Woolen socks partners!

Well... I mean, y-yes? 😳

m8z7VXZ.jpg
M1VxivC.jpg

Julian: Well, Marshal, you don't wear anything, it's not the same thing!
Oh, wait, maybe...

Marshal: Yes, that's right, maybe little carrot too...

----------

Ok in the last dialogue Julian means that I and Marhal can't be "Woolen socks partners" because I (hypothetically) wear pajamas to go to bed, so we're not bound by the fact we only wear socks, we cannot be "partners in crime".
The crime in question: sleep naked😆

But after.. a lewd thought makes its way into their minds...😳

So these are the conversations two Smugs have together? 😆 I should've expected that!

Last edited:
I know this is new leaf but can I post New Horizons here too xD

(My island was born for this thread. Well more just the dialougue these guys say)

Edit: I forgot I deleted alot of photos, and I only have the best ones left xD not sure if I should post them haha

Last edited:
Back