• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there an obtained dreamie that CONSTANTLY asks to move?

Ami Mercury

Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Do you have any of your dreamies that are constantly planning on moving, that you have to stop?

For me Clay has constantly asked during the time I was regaining the in-game days (Traveling from January to now) that I lost in the corruption, and when I am trying to get rid of unwanted villagers, Clay almost always wants to go, and you know what I say to that? I use Chugga's 'Epic No'!

Fang asked 3 times today while I was getting somebody out. I threatened to skin him if he kept asking, then it switched to Wolfgang. lol

literally all of them. namely MARINA???? AND CURLOS. and pierce. and chevre. those four ask the MOST out of ANYONE ELSE on my main. marina and curlos have asked like 49058345435 times and im like stop.jpg
please just stop asking
youre here forever

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fang asked 3 times today while I was getting somebody out. I threatened to skin him if he kept asking, then it switched to Wolfgang. lol

HAHA OMFG NICE HE LIKE "**** NO WOLFGANG U ASK"

The higher your friendship is with a villager, the more often they ping to move. So naturally you'd speak to your dreamies often and they'd keep wanting to move.

Julian keeps asking to leave but now that I've relocated my planned campsite I have no reason to let him go ◉‿◉

burnsplaque.png

There is literally a QR code of that and I planned to make it and put it in front of all their houses.

Yes the more you treat them nicely, the more they try to leave lol~ Is just how the game works. I received Barold's pic finally and the next thing is, he ask to move. Last time I whacked all my dreamies with hammer and this works perfectly, they rarely ask to leave them until I treat them nicely again.

Back