• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

wait what is the zodiac set

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
is it a dlc or a thing you get from new years
i remember having new years or some holiday and isabelle gave me a zodiac horse, was that part of the set? i hope not because i sold it :p

Yup that's the zodiac set.. There's also the astrology series which is the reorderable dlc

zodiac set is unorderable. You have to TT YEARS to get all of them on new years.

From what I've been told there's two different sets: The Chinese Zodiac set, which you had a part of, and the Western Zodiac set, which is actually furniture pieces. From the Western set, the Virgo, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Scorpio pieces haven't been legitimately handed out yet. Everything else was handed out in Japan and Europe, while NA waits forever for something that might never come.

Well there's the set of 12 zodiac statues you're referring to that are available on New Yeara and remain one of the greatest arguments in favor of TT, unless you want to wait 11 years to finish a set the legit way. There's also a DLC series which is the one with the Pisces lamp, Sagittarius arrow, etc that are more furniturey and less statuey.

I call them the "bobble-head zodiac animals" set and the "astrology" set.
... or even just zodiac animals for the new years ones.

I have been trying to figure out how to get the set without TT, can anyone kinda give a price range the set would cost me in TBT bells and/or iAC bells?

I have been trying to figure out how to get the set without TT, can anyone kinda give a price range the set would cost me in TBT bells and/or iAC bells?
Full zodiac statue sets don't pop up often. Last one I saw that sold went for 2.5mil in re-tail.

Personally, I don't get the deal with their popularity. I mean yeah, they're rare and insanely hard to get, but they really don't even look all that great. I dunno. Does rarity really trump visual appeal?

Back