Sassy mods

Froda

☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ &#978
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I had a dream I got like 2 TBT bells for clearing my inbox. One of the mods sent me a message like "It's about time you FINALLY cleared out your inbox" or something sassy like that. hahahaha

Ok, now this is the time when you know your addicted to TBT. When you dream about TBT xD, that's quite a strange thing to dream about as well! xD

Last edited:
Ok, now this is the time when you know your addicted to TBT. When you dream about TBT xD, that's quite a strange thing to dream about as well! xD

Lol right, and it had NOTHING to do with the rest of my dream. It was a like a commercial. That happened and then NOTHING related to tbt/ac the rest of the dream.

Lol right, and it had NOTHING to do with the rest of my dream. It was a like a commercial. That happened and then NOTHING related to tbt/ac the rest of the dream.

LOL! Once I had a dream that I got banned for posting this xD 3 times in a row, like this xD xD xD lol

That's one weird dream. Until I re-read the first line, I didn't realize it was a dream and I actually though a mod had pmed you saying that... (Which would be super freaky) I can imagine them doing it for real as a joke or something now. :')

Oh and on the subject of sassy mods, I've always thought that Jennifer was the sassiest mod of TBT.

Last edited:
That's one weird dream. Until I re-read the first line, I didn't realize it was a dream and I actually though a mod had pmed you saying that... (Which would be super freaky) I can imagine them doing it for real as a joke or something now. :')

Oh and on the subject of sassy mods, I've always thought that Jennifer was the sassiest mod of TBT.

Oh of the mods did send me a PM after I posted this lol :] I don't really know any of the mods!

Don't tell her that ;)

I think I had a dream that I got banned from TBT.

I personally think Jennifer is the sassiest pink moderator of TBT.

She can't get enough of pink.

Last edited:
u guys dont know the staff very well... The admins are easily the sassiest

Last edited:
I was told kaiaa is the sassyiest o.o

Last edited:
i bet you cleared your inbox when you woke up haha i would've of :)

Ha, I came in here expecting a serious thread. Glad to know that it's not the case.

Back