Official Cereal Thread

Frosties and coco pops and shredded wheat etc. I have loads x_x
I put extra sugar on frosties because YOLO!

Milk also sort of covers up the taste of the cereal itself compared to when you eat it in its finest and true form

JUST TRY IT

Okay I'LL TRY IT. But if I have a bad breakfast I'm blaming you :)

I don't like cereal as much I used to but Cap'n Crunch is King

No but seriously try eating cereal dry, it's crunchy and tastes so good :D with milk it just...ugh, so soggy and bleh
Like I can have milk on the side or something but not mixed in with the cereal if that makes sense

If your cereal gets soggy right away, maybe you're eating the wrong cereal.

Milk also sort of covers up the taste of the cereal itself compared to when you eat it in its finest and true form

JUST TRY IT
I find milk brings out the best of the cereal honestly, especially in the flavored Mini Wheats like strawberry. I mean sure, if you're eating that awful Lucky Charms stuff then sure I guess milk ruins it.

Maybe they're just not eating it at all!

capn krunch is so tiring to eat, i get sick of it after a few spoonfuls.
i like cocoa puffs, toast crunch, and that cookie cereal. i know they put flame retardant in some of them but i don't care.

Can we sticky this? I feel this needs a sticky.

For the past couple of years I've been on a Monster Cereals kick. Normally I don't really like cereal with marshmallows in them but these are a pretty big exception. Mostly like the BooBerry one though the Frankenberry kind is nice too. Count Chocula and Yummy Mummy I don't like at all and I've never tried Fruit Brute.

Other than those my typical go-tos are Honeycomb, Applejacks, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran, Honey-Nut Cheerios, and Honey Smacks.

I find milk brings out the best of the cereal honestly, especially in the flavored Mini Wheats like strawberry. I mean sure, if you're eating that awful Lucky Charms stuff then sure I guess milk ruins it.

Mhmm. I've tried one if the mini wheat "biscuits" when they're dry and they weren't nearly as flavorful when milk is with them! And call me crey, but I like mini wheats to be a little soggy. c:

Does anyone remember that oatmeal that had dinosaur eggs in it & when you pour hot water over it, the eggs melted relieving little dinosaurs inside. Those were the days

Tbh idk. When I was young I had cereal on the plane and it was already mixed in with milk. Just gonna say I'm never going to have milk + cereal again!

Last edited:
Tbh idk. When I was young I had cereal on the plane and it was already mixed in with milk. Just gonna say I'm never going to have milk + cereal again!

Pre-mixed cereal and milk?! That's a disaster waiting to happen. D:

Back