Official Cereal Thread

i don't usually eat cereal, but when i do, i eat kashi summer berry.... or rice krispies lol

My favorite cereals as a kid were Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, and Trix (when they were actually shaped like fruit). Nowadays, I eat a lot of Cap'n Crunch, Eggo, S'mores, and a few others. I can't stand a lot of the healthy cereals, it all tastes like cardboard to me.

I can eat cereal dry, but I'd much rather eat it in a bowl of milk.

Mini-wheats are the BEST. Especially the chocolate flavored ones! <3

But I find it very unfair, and rather prejudice of you, to prohibit oatmeal from being discussed. It is a cereal, and therefore should be included in the discussion. Smh

I understand that oatmeal is technically a cereal, but that's why I felt it necessary to point out that it was not my intention to discuss it in this thread.

I love Special K especially the ones with fruit and yogurt chunks :D

Mini wheats are AMAZING

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I cant eat cereal in milk. My opinion: bleh

I love Special K especially the ones with fruit and yogurt chunks :D

Mini wheats are AMAZING

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I cant eat cereal in milk. My opinion: bleh

Eating cereal dry? What's wrong with you? That's almost as bad as eating oatmeal.

Golden nuggets! But I rarely eat breakfast ^.^ if it was normal, I'd have chicken

don't bash on us dry-cereal consumers, there's absolutely nothing wrong us. cereal does not equal to ramen so beat it >.>

im looking at you, Jeremy

don't bash on us dry-cereal consumers, there's absolutely nothing wrong us. cereal does not equal to ramen so beat it >.>

im looking at you, Jeremy

Thank you! I dont like milk in my cereal because it gets all soggy and bleh. I love oatmeal though! But that's off topic oops.

Surprisingly I dont eat Honey Bunches of Oats all too much

i only evver eat honey bunches of oats wwith almonds. occasionally ill eat lucky charms or fruit loops or something

No but seriously try eating cereal dry, it's crunchy and tastes so good :D with milk it just...ugh, so soggy and bleh
Like I can have milk on the side or something but not mixed in with the cereal if that makes sense

If you let it sit for a long time. o-o

Is granola prohibited from this thread too? 'Cause I like to use that as cereal too :3

Milk also sort of covers up the taste of the cereal itself compared to when you eat it in its finest and true form

JUST TRY IT

Back