Official Cereal Thread

Trix or Cinnamon Toast Crunch are my favorite...
Remember I mixed Cinnamon Toast Crunch with Lucky Charms when I was younger XD.

Last edited:
I've recently moved to Rice Krispies and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. However I am curious if anyone could weigh in on a topic I've had on my mind recently.

Is a Poptart crushed up and put in milk considered cereal? Why or not why not?

i love Krave and Frosted Flakes.

i'd expect a lot of people to like cinnamon toast crunch. honestly, to me, it's too sugary and cinnamon-covered to the point where i don't like it.

hm, true, but the product's intended use.

if you wanted a pop tarts cereal.....

5pULCE5.jpg

I've been really into Honey Nut Cheerios and Cocoa Puffs lately, though I enjoy several other kinds. I tend to be more partial to General Mills brands than Kellogg's, though...

i like knockoff coco pops and rice krispies (Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) but i also like something called choco pillows theyre nice
i dont eat much cereal though it usually gets boring to me after a few days

Honeynut cheerios. Gotta stay true to the classics, plus they're sweet but still healthy (or at least they give you the illusion of eating healthily)

those oat pillows whatever their int'l name is is a+ with milk. i also liked cheerios, although not the sweeter candy ones lol

i love cereal and i basically only eat krave anymore. idek why it's like the only cereal i eat now though.
but i love all the sugary stuff i used to eat as a kid too, mmmm

I like most kinds of muesli.

I loved Fruit Loops as a kid, and Honey Smacks.

I generally like Frosted Flakes, Cocoa Pebbles, Honey Bunches of Oats, Corn Pops (more as a snack than with milk), and Capt'n Crunch. I don't always eat cereal, though. I'll get bored if I eat it too many days in a row. I also like oatmeal. :)

I don't like any kind of cereal, oopsies. It's just not my thing to eat something like that right after I wake up. I guess cereal isn't my thing. Oatmeal, however...

i love overly sweet cereals! i love fruity pebbles, lucky charms, those chocolate frosted mini wheats, double chocolate krave...so yummy

I eat cereal every day for breakfast. I alternate between Cheerios, Special K, and this Kashi cinnamon one

alright guys last night I bought cinnamon toast crunch mini wheats has anyone had those before??

I usually don't eat much cereal, I eat the healthier kinds if I do or the occasional bowl of berry berry kix, but these caught my eye!!

I miss fruity pebbles tho :(

Back