• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thoughts on Kagerou Project (Mekakucity Actors)

Kildor

i'm a wolfbear
Bells
Winter Mittens
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Cake
Togepi Easter Egg
ど
Holy **** the time has finally come. It's an anim? based on the Vocaloids without any actual singing.
Ene (Miku) was pretty cute, she acts the way I imagined her to act.

First Episode :

The first episode was great! It had some action, a little bit of comedy and there, it was pretty awesome.

Second Episode :

It was a 'meh' episode. All the girl did(I forgot her name, but her design was based on Rin.) was run the whole episode.
Nothing special, nornal school girl thing. But some parts were pretty sad, and a bit creepy.

I know a certain person is gonna fangirl all over this thread( I'm looking at you,Mewms.) so I made this thread to hear your thoughts on the anime, if you liked it or not etc. Also does anyone know when episodes are out? Is it every Sunday?

The anime is still in it's early episodes, so I can't judge it right now.

Last edited:
I never finished the first ep because my computer wouldn't continuing loading for the video D:

aND ALSO RIN???? DID U MEAN MIKU OR MOMO BUT MOMO ISN'T BASED OFF RIN

I never finished the first ep because my computer wouldn't continuing loading for the video D:

aND ALSO RIN???? DID U MEAN MIKU OR MOMO BUT MOMO ISN'T BASED OFF RIN

I don't really know. I'm not so sure, but she did look like Rin with long hair, hehe.

Ene is for sure based off on Miku.

I don't know about that Momo girl though. Looks like Rin with quite a bit of long hair. B)

I don't really know. I'm not so sure, but she did look like Rin with long hair, hehe.

Ene is for sure based off on Miku.

I don't know about that Momo girl though. Looks like Rin with quite a bit of long hair. B)

Yeah they do look kinda similar lol but def Miku and ene c: but yeah it doesn't match up because where would Len be then lol but they do look similar... 8D
q97K4FZ.jpg

Yeah they do look kinda similar lol but def Miku and ene c: but yeah it doesn't match up because where would Len be then lol but they do look similar... 8D
q97K4FZ.jpg
Hnnnnnggggrrrr Resisting the urge to fanboy......

;-; I feel like making that my wallpaper. I have pretty high hopes for the series.

I thought it was only based on Vocaloid design, not the Vocaloid canon itself.
Which meand Len could be just a random blonde stranger. Or didnt you see Momo's brother when she was crying in her mom's lap?

q97K4FZ.jpg

Len's probably Shintaro, just saying o.o

I KNEW THERE WAS GONNA BE A THREAD ABOUT THIS, im calling yamichan here

Len's probably Shintaro, just saying o.o

I KNEW THERE WAS GONNA BE A THREAD ABOUT THIS, im calling yamichan here

I saw no one making a thread, so why not?

I see you viewing Mewms, must be a long wall of text there.

Fangirls welcome. ( Just make sure to calm down afterwards )
I don't know. I saw Momo had a brother wich could be Len

AHHHN KILDOR IM SO PROUD OF YOUUUUUUUUU ( ^ω^ )
*fangirl hug*
Oh my god kildor, HOW DID YOU KNOW XD
But
*ahem*
MOMO IS FREAKING AMAZING HOW DARE YOU, AND SHE GOT TO MEET HIBIYA WHO CALLED HER OBASAN WHICH IS STILL ADORABLE EVEN WITHOUT HIYORU, ALSO ISNT HE YOUNGER? BUT THEN IT WAS LIKE KISARAGI ATTENTION AND I WAS LIKE OMIGOSH YESHHHHHHHH AND I STARTED TO SING ALONG
And oh my god did you see kenjirou in the opening? God hes a creep XD GET AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN. Also Konoha is taller than him.
*insert spoiler joke hur*
And then Momo's all like "OHHURITSABLANKALLYWAYLETSGOHUR" and then Kido was like"I AMA BADASS, ARRIEL ATTACKKKK" And did you see seto just pop out of nowhere in the first episode!? I was just like "ITS HAPPENINGGGGGG" and then Kano was all like "HURHURHUR HANDCUFFZ? NOPE." And *spoiler spoiler* which doesnt really make sense but SCREW IT ITS KANO. And then i finally understand Seto now~!
God his story is kinda depressing ;;
But then he looked, HE LOOKEDDDDDDD. AND DID YOU SEE KIDO??!! Gahhh shes so cooollll~! But in the manga shintaro thought she was a boy, but MEH. they actually changed a lot from the manga, especially with telling Momo's backstory. Also,
*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER* Momo *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*
But did you see the ending!?! AYANO WHY ARENT YOU ON THE TRAIN. GET BACK HERE SO I CAN LOVE YOU. And then hibiya and hiyori were holding handsss, THEY WERE HOLDING HANDDSSS
; ; *spoiler spoiler*
Also, ARE WE ON ROUTE XX!?!??! NOOOOOOOOOO. I was almost in tears in the manga, LORD knows whats going to happen if i see it animated ;;
NEXT ON MEKAKUCITY ACTORS
OUTER SCIENCE~!
*insert censored fanart here*
"Hai, there I'm kuro-"
FUUUUUUUUUU-

*pant* and Ene. . . *pant* and. . . Shin. . . shintarooooo
*passes out from fangirling.

my thoughts?
I likes it.
I likes it a lot, the mind f**k that it is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

DANGIT KILDOR HOW DID YOU KNOW?
#momoforlife
Also you do know Momo has a bro-
*SPOILER SLAP*

EXACTLY.

The anime's not bad, although I certainly do like the manga better but I wont judge yet :x

- - - Post Merge - - -

*fangirl hug*
But
*ahem*
MOMO IS FREAKING AMAZING HOW DARE YOU, AND SHE GOT TO MEET HIBIYA WHO CALLED HER OBASAN WHICH IS STILL ADORABLE EVEN WITHOUT HIYORU, ALSO ISNT HE YOUNGER? BUT THEN IT WAS LIKE KISARAGI ATTENTION AND I WAS LIKE OMIGOSH YESHHHHHHHH AND I STARTED TO SING ALONG
And oh my god did you see kenjirou in the opening? God hes a creep XD GET AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN. Also Konoha is taller than him.
And then Momo's all like "OHHURITSABLANKALLYWAYLETSGOHUR" and then Kido was like"I AMA BADASS, ARRIEL ATTACKKKK" And did you see seto just pop out of nowhere in the first episode!? I was just like "ITS HAPPENINGGGGGG" and then Kano was all like "HURHURHUR HANDCUFFZ? NOPE." And *spoiler spoiler* which doesnt really make sense but SCREW IT ITS KANO. And then i finally understand Seto now~!
But then he looked, HE LOOKEDDDDDDD. AND DID YOU SEE KIDO??!! Gahhh shes so cooollll~! But in the manga shintaro thought she was a boy, but MEH. they actually changed a lot from the manga, especially with telling Momo's backstory. Also,
But did you see the ending!?! AYANO WHY ARENT YOU ON THE TRAIN. GET BACK HERE SO I CAN LOVE YOU. And then hibiya and hiyori were holding handsss, THEY WERE HOLDING HANDDSSS
; ; *spoiler spoiler*
Also, ARE WE ON ROUTE XX!?!??! NOOOOOOOOOO. I was almost in tears in the manga, LORD knows whats going to happen if i see it animated ;;
OUTER SCIENCE~!
"Hai, there I'm kuro-"
FUUUUUUUUUU-

my thoughts?
I likes it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

DANGIT KILDOR HOW DID YOU KNOW?
#momoforlife
Also you do know Momo has a bro-
*SPOILER SLAP*

Speaking of the devil xD

*fangirl hug*
But
*ahem*
; ; *spoiler spoiler*
OUTER SCIENCE~!
"Hai, there I'm kuro-"
FUUUUUUUUUU-

my thoughts?
I likes it.

I didn't understand most of what you said because you were taling like a 6 year old child about Sunday morning cartoons, and also because I
Have not read the manga.(heh heh heh HORF.) And I was right, it is a long wall of text. Make sure to calm down and drink water before posting the next wall of texts. I can tell that you loved it though. I wasn't saying Momo was bad(she looked pretty cute), I mean that the episode was kinda.. meh. Not much action.
Knew she had a brother because I saw a small male child beside the right end of the sofa, when they heard the newsthat their father died. When Momo was crying? Yeah. She had short hair...totally Rin.

Last edited:
I didn't understand most of what you said because you were taling like a 6 year old child about Sunday morning cartoons, and also because I
Have not read the manga.(heh heh heh HORF.) And I was right, it is a long wall of text. Make sure to calm down and drink water before posting the next wall of texts. I can tell that you loved it though. I wasn't saying Momo was bad(she looked pretty cute), I mean that the episode was kinda.. meh. Not much action.
I. . . Nnnghghhgghghgh
ITS SO HARD NOT TO SPOIL EVERYTHING XD
*deep breathing*
Okay. . .
Water. . .
Drinking. . .my water. . .
*deep breath*
Okiedokie non fangirl review tiemu noaw
I did love the first episode but i will admit the second episode was a LOT of running. The only thing that made it was Hibiya, just saying that kid is unnaturally freaking adorable ( ^ω^ ) even if he is a-
*spoiler slap*
GAHHHH ITS THE STRUGGLE OF BEING A FANGIRL XD
But i've read the manga and i can honestly say this is Pretty different. Momo already had had her semi yuri moment by now, and Hibiya wasn't even in the first half of the manga. Though i don't mind seeing him earlier XD I dont even care that he didnt even do anything MATERNITY SPIRAL ALL THE WAYYYY.
Man i want that to become a thing.
Also the robbers of the mall weren't the insane clown posse but mind you they just looked like Selvester salone on steroids in the manga so i'm fine with that change. Also Shintaro is the most badass NEET you will EVAR meet.
Im just drawing fan art now to keep me at bay for the next episode XD GAHHH I KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AND I JUST WANT IT TO HAPPEN ALREADY XD
*pant* andohmigosh, then Kano's all like *spoiler spoiler* and then Kido's all like *spoiler* and then Mary's like NUUUUUU FRIENDSHIPPPPP and then Seto's all like
"IM MAKING SANDMITCHES FOR SOME REASON. SCREW FRIENDSHIP" ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
*pant* and then Shin. . AND OH MY GOSH I SAW HER IN THE OPENING AND. . .*pant. . And. . .she's. . .
//passes out

I. . . Nnnghghhgghghgh
ITS SO HARD NOT TO SPOIL EVERYTHING XD
*deep breathing*
Okay. . .
Water. . .
Drinking. . .my water. . .
*deep breath*
Okiedokie non fangirl review tiemu noaw
I did love the first episode but i will admit the second episode was a LOT of running. The only thing that made it was Hibiya, just saying that kid is unnaturally freaking adorable ( ^ω^ ) even if he is a-
*spoiler slap*
GAHHHH ITS THE STRUGGLE OF BEING A FANGIRL XD
But i've read the manga and i can honestly say this is Pretty different. Momo already had had her semi yuri moment by now, and Hibiya wasn't even in the first half of the manga. Though i don't mind seeing him earlier XD I dont even care that he didnt even do anything MATERNITY SPIRAL ALL THE WAYYYY.
Man i want that to become a thing.
Also the robbers of the mall weren't the insane clown posse but mind you they just looked like Selvester salone on steroids in the manga so i'm fine with that change. Also Shintaro is the most badass NEET you will EVAR meet.
Im just drawing fan art now to keep me at bay for the next episode XD GAHHH I KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AND I JUST WANT IT TO HAPPEN ALREADY XD
*pant* andohmigosh, then Kano's all like *spoiler spoiler* and then Kido's all like *spoiler* and then Mary's like NUUUUUU FRIENDSHIPPPPP and then Seto's all like
"IM MAKING SANDMITCHES FOR SOME REASON. SCREW FRIENDSHIP" ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
*pant* and then Shin. . AND OH MY GOSH I SAW HER IN THE OPENING AND. . .*pant. . And. . .she's. . .
//passes out

Guuurrrrl calm down. I couldn't understand a single sentence in that post xD
Momo had a yuri moment?

I see...

(? w ? )

I'm just going to stick with the manga (Got all of the books meh). I only tolerate Ene and Mary in the manga, so I'd rather not try and bear them in the anime. It's still a great series though.
Plus, there are more ships I can do in manga in comparison with the anime.

Guuurrrrl calm down. I couldn't understand a single sentence in that post xD
Momo had a yuri moment?

I see...

(? w ? )
IVE SAID TOO MUCHHHHHH (゚O゚)\(- -;
Erm.. . MATERNITYY SPIRRALLLLL
~~( ̄◇ ̄)~~
. . .
. . .
wait a second. . .
If Momo sung Kisaragi Attention in this episode . . .
Does that mean Kido's gonna sing in Mekukushi code in the next?

PH MY GOSH YESHHHHHH ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ MAKE IT HAPPEN JINNNN
That'd be so cool. She's just like
"welcome to the mekukashi dan. NOW LEMME SING ABOUT ITTT"
希望の消えた世界は太りすぎてちょっとも飛べない。♪(?ε` )

Actually that doesn't sound like Kido at all. . .
(._.)slightly disspoint.

THEY NEED TO COVERS OF ALL THE SONGS RIGHT NOW
I KNOW THE VOCALOID VERSIONS ARE GOOD BUT OMG
THEY DIDN'T WITH KISARAGI ATTENTION DID THEY EVEN DO IT FOR JINZOU ENEMY?
ALSO THAT OP THO

THEY NEED TO COVERS OF ALL THE SONGS RIGHT NOW
I KNOW THE VOCALOID VERSIONS ARE GOOD BUT OMG
THEY DIDN'T WITH KISARAGI ATTENTION DID THEY EVEN DO IT FOR JINZOU ENEMY?
ALSO THAT OP THO

OH MY GOD YES THEY NEED TO DUB EVERYTHING NOAW.
YEAH I DIDNT EVEN HEAR JINZOU ENEMY WHICH IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE
GAHHH THEY NEED EVERYBUDY TO SING NOAW
AND THEN KANO CAN SING YOBANASHI AND SETO'LL SING SHOUNEN BRAVE
WAIT.. WHO ELSE. . .
OH I KNOW! THEN HIBIYA CAN SING KAGEROU DAYS AND-

(;_;)OH.

WAIT.. WHO ELSE. . .

(;_;)OH.
BUT FREAKING OUTER SCIENCE
NO KUROHA NO
DAMMIT
IM SCARED ;_:

WAIT.. WHO ELSE. . .

(;_;)OH.

Oh my god Mew your sho cute when youre fangirling xD I would fangirl with you but I cant type my fangirly-ness D:

BUT FREAKING OUTER SCIENCE
NO KUROHA NO
DAMMIT
IM SCARED ;_:
YEAH I MEAN-
*pant*
. . .
*deep breath*
Calm down... Calm down. No more fangirling
I'm just praying that we're not on XX right now.
. . .
. . .
DANGIT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREEEE
I swear the minute I see an amusement park I'm just gonna be like
"NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. IM DONE. IM. JUST. DONE."
God, THEY JUST KEPT DYING ; ; WHY WOULD YOU DO DIS JIN?
But the thing I'm confuzzled about is that wasn't Haruka kinda awesome? Why would he kill Ene and Shintaro, weren't they friends? Also why did he kill Seto? Seto's awesome. And he has a dog. i like Seto's dog.
Thats the only part I never really got out of the manga. Then it was like NOPE, TIME LOOP, HERE COMES TRUCK-SAN
Jeyvejfvhetvhrsjtbjwrgkbwrgkb
Im just gonna go sob alone now ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Last edited:
LOL. Fangirl all ya want guys. I personally would like to hear some remix of Hatsune Miku songs, like the disappearance of Hatsune Miku.
With a rock guitar solo. That would make my life complete <3

Back