• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's talk about puberty! (Boy or Girls)

Syd

permets-tu
Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
There's a thread on sex, so what about a thread on puberty? Boys and girls are welcome, if anyone is creeped out/uncomfortable with someone, just tell them to stop, if that doesn't work, get a mod.

ANYWAYS
I hope to help along with any questions, or problems that come up, and hope that everyone is as comfortable as possible.

Rules(idk the sex one had one):
Be considerate, if someone's embarrassed, don't be rude about it.
Feel safe! If you for some reason don't feel safe, go tell someone and they should help! If not, get a mod.
Feel free to talk about puberty in dudes or dudettes.
Be mature. If you've got a problem report it to a moderator.

***This thread is meant to help out the youngsters with puberty. If you have any problems with my thread, let me know or report it to the mods. I try my best not to be offensive. Feel free to contribute to any topics discussed.

Sorry I kept telling people to report to mods, but I'd rather not have a girl get super creeped out and have no-one to report it too.

Thanks!

If I could make a suggestion like with the other thread...a lot of misinformation can be spread very easily. While I think these threads are ultimately unnecessary due to the wealth of knowledge already collected on the internet that would take only a few moments to look up, it'd be far more helpful I think if such sites based on knowledge and fact were placed in a post as a compilation for people to choose from. That way this thread would serve as educational as well as supportive. Just my two cents.

If I could make a suggestion like with the other thread...a lot of misinformation can be spread very easily. While I think these threads are ultimately unnecessary due to the wealth of knowledge already collected on the internet that would take only a few moments to look up, it'd be far more helpful I think if such sites based on knowledge and fact were placed in a post as a compilation for people to choose from. That way this thread would serve as educational as well as supportive. Just my two cents.
Thanks, Fawful! I'll add some sites to the front page. c:

I didn't hit puberty until I was like late 15/early 16 and right now I am like 18 and a half and I'm still not fully developed, but i don't give a ****

So yea, if you hit puberty late or take a long time to develop, don't worry!!

I'm freaking 13 and I'm growing a moustache. My voice is deep as hell too. Am I even human anymore?

I'm 13, and friggin... UGH. I wish I were still a little innocent like 6-year old. I'm so scared whenever I get into the car alone with one of my parents, because they might want to have "the talk."

Prob not :[

Omg its all ur fault Farobi.

In all seriousness, pubrrty was weird. I wasn't that high pitched annoying 7 year-old that I was.
I was someone... different. I thought I was the one who would start puberty late than my friends, but holy crap I spoke too soon. Before I knew it the tone of my voice change, I was growing hair in unwanted places etc. I'm still at that early stage so I'll still improve.

Omg its all ur fault Farobi.

In all seriousness, pubrrty was weird. I wasn't that high pitched annoying 7 year-old that I was.
I was someone... different. I thought I was the one who would start puberty late than my friends, but holy crap I spoke too soon. Before I knew it the tone of my voice change, I was growing hair in unwanted places etc. I'm still at that early stage so I'll still improve.
But I mean, let's be real here kildor. We don't have to deal with periods.

I'm 14 and. . .
(//~//)
God this is embarrassing but i went through puberty at around 10. And then it was like
WHOOOSHHH
and now I have the biggest boobs in class.
Seriously, people used to think i had implants and at slumber parties girls would ask me if i stuffed my bra ~_~
Jeez, i'm only like 120-130 pounds, i'm not really overweight or anything. There used to be this kid in my class who would always be like
"YEA, YOUR BOOBS ARE TOO BIG, KNAW WHAT I MEAN'?"
No.
I had no idea (;_;)
It's just because i have to take these weird pills that do stuffz (okay thats WAY to embarrassing to talk about) that make stuffz happen.
ヽ(;▽;)ノ so yeah, now I feel like a puberty ridden freak.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^

We're pretty lucky we don't spurt blood out every month. :|
But we don't have extra pockets. :(

I'm 14 and. . .
(//~//)
God this is embarrassing but i went through puberty at around 10. And then it was like
WHOOOSHHH
and now I have the biggest boobs in class.
Seriously, people used to think i had implants and at slumber parties girls would ask me if i stuffed my bra ~_~
Jeez, i'm only like 120-130 pounds, i'm not really overweight or anything. There used to be this kid in my class who would always be like
"YEA, YOUR BOOBS ARE TOO BIG, KNAW WHAT I MEAN'?"
No.
I had no idea (;_;)
It's just because i have to take these weird pills that do stuffz (okay thats WAY to embarrassing to talk about) that make stuffz happen.
ヽ(;▽;)ノ so yeah, now I feel like a puberty ridden freak.
I know what you mean gurl. My friend
nvm lets not talk about this

im not sure if this is "puberty" but...

I had an EXTREME growth spurt when I was turning 13, and I grew SOOOOOO MUCH.

It's pretty awks because I'm 5"5, and all my friends are shorter than me :(

{This might be because I'm extremely athletic.. I even had Osgood–Schlatters disease :p}

I'm 18 I don't think I ever hit puberty. I barley grow facial hair, and my voice sounds too feminine.

I forgot to add that my friend had her period when she was in Primary 2. Now she's all mature and she acts pretty much 16-17 instead of a 13 year old girl. Is this normal? She said her mom had her period when she was Pri 1. I also had a secret crush on her huehue...

Last edited:
I forgot to add that my friend had her period when she was in Primary 2. Now she's all mayure and she acts pretty much 16-17 instead of a 13 year old girl. Is this normal? She said her mom had her period when she was Pri 1. I also had a secret crush on her huehue...
DAWWWW ( ^ω^ )
Trust me though having that time of the month man. . .
it changes you (@_@)
You should just be grateful that shes not going all PMS on you. Hell hath no fury like an angry girl PMSing ( ; ; )

DAWWWW ( ^ω^ )
Trust me though having that time of the month man. . .
it changes you (@_@)
You should just be grateful that shes not going all PMS on you. Hell hath no fury like an angry girl PMSing ( ; ; )

Mewms ;-; No one is annoying when they PM me. All of them are great people :)

Mewms ;-; No one is annoying when they PM me. All of them are great people :)
Oh my god I'm dying. Kildor you just made my day XD
P.M.S., Premenstrual syndrome Not Personal messeging XD it's when girls get really angry for no reason and go through mood swings when they're on their period.
Pfft.
. . .

OH MY GOD IM DEAD XD Im sorry. . . I just can't. . XD
Kildor for a love doctor you should be more well versed in this stuff (≧∇≦)
Seriously though some girls on their period can get really scary. I can't really blame them for it too much but still. I guess its just a natural thing.

Back