• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo 3DS Designers

Mayor_Ale

Bells
Cake
Small Mailbox
At least once you've though about a cool feature for the 3DS , lets share them and make a super cool 3ds!:cool:

At least once you've though about a cool feature for the 3DS , lets share them and make a super cool 3ds!:cool:
I haven't really. I guess the 3DS couldn't be better right now. I guess better sound quality. And also the camera. Holy **** the camera. The camera is so cheap I can take a batter picture on my Nokia. I want a Lucario themed 3DS. (Nintendo, make it happen!)
I haven't.
I'm sorry I chuckled when I saw this.

Last edited:
i don't know what i needs but it should probably have the mic in the center and the headphone jack on the side

I haven't.

This is why I like you. No messing around. I feel like we could get on well but I dont want you to shoot me down or something hahaha.

Anyway, better screen resolution? Idk I haven't thought about it too much

well the 3DS XL is just a stretch of the regular 3DS which i found really disappointing i would prefer if they were made at the XL resolution so you'd get great quality on both. i'd also really really like for some of the exclusive colours to be released elsewhere ;;

A better camera. LAAARD HAVE MERCY THE CAMERA IS AWFUL!!!!

I haven't.
This is why I love seeing your avatar as I scroll through a thread. =3

Have it where in every game, no matter the game, there was a screenshot function for top or bottom screen that will just save to your SD card.
I know there is the Miiverse now, but you actually have to go out of the game, post it there, then go on the computer to download it... urgh. Just let me take a freaking picture and have it save is all I am asking.

Back