Pink Star Fragment
Spring Sakura
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Togepi Easter Egg
Purple Feather
New Year's Party Popper
Pink Feather
Voting rules:

1. This game will use the Majority Voting System. Once a player reaches a majority in the vote count, they will be lynched.
2. Voting is done in a separate thread, located here. You may announce and discuss your votes in this main thread, but only votes in the Voting thread will be counted. Do not PM me your vote.
3. Please vote in the following format: ##Vote: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance.
4. If you want to change your vote, first type ##Unvote followed by your new vote ##Vote: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like until Day ends.
5. No conditional voting.
6. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.
7. If you choose not to vote for any particular player, place your vote as ##VOTE: NoLynch
8. If a player does not vote for three days, consecutive or not, they will be modkilled.

DAY THREE VOTING IS OPEN.​

It takes 11 to lynch. You have 48 hours to decide.
Voting ends: Thursday, May 1st, 7:00 PM Central Time [Sorry, working 9-5 on Thursday].​

Last edited:
There is less than 24 hours until the end of day one. 31/31 players still remain. It takes a majority of 16 votes on a player to lynch. Zero votes have been placed. No one is set to be lynched.

##Vote: Tom

I just ain't seeing the whole lynch SP train right now. If he flips red, shame on me. If he flips green, well at least we know he's kinda consistent.

##VOTE: Pallycake
most likely gonna change later, but just in case i can't vote for some reason

Back