March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
I love trying out new dishes from different parts of the world. Unfortunately there are only few types of restaurants with different cuisines in my country, but I still love trying them all out nonetheless.

My current favorite is probably going to be Korean food. I think my decision was influenced by the fact that I ate at a Korean restaurant not a long while ago, but I still like their food anyways. I especially like Jeon and the B---- (Korean steak, forgot the name =p ). Japanese & Filipino foods are generally really tasty as well, namely Sushi and Lechon respectively.

Do you have a favorite cuisine? Why is it your favorite?

i love thai, japanese, korean, vietnamese, greek, indian and northern chinese food. my mom is from shanghai so i also really really love Shanghainese food. I'm also really into regional street food from various south-East Asian countries (Taiwan, Shanghai, Hong Kong etc.)

Favorite Cuisines... Japanese food because it's tasty, sea foods are the best. I really love sea foods. Filipino foods too oily well I don't like to eat lechon because it's too oily my classmates think I'm errr something I mean come on it looks disgusting, Farobi I think you knew this long time.

Favorite Cuisines hmm... I love Japanese food. Since I used to live in Singapore, I got used to the food there, especially their Ban Mian, which I loved to eat every time. I say Singapore cuisine is a must try, and one of my favorites.

Favorite Cuisines hmm... I love Japanese food. Since I used to live in Singapore, I got used to the food there, especially their Ban Mian, which I loved to eat every time. I say Singapore cuisine is a must try, and one of my favorites.

Ooh I tried the Chicken Rice there and it was TOO GOOD <3 I miss it :(

I think Italian, German, Japanese, and Thai food are pretty good, I wouldn't say I love the entire cuisines, maybe just a few specific dishes? I really like sushi, anything curry, and pasta.

I think Italian, German, Japanese, and Thai food are pretty good, I wouldn't say I love the entire cuisines, maybe just a few specific dishes? I really like sushi, anything curry, and pasta.

what kind of curry do you like? i love all kinds of curry though i'm partial to thai green curry ;ww;

I love "Indian food"... I get hungry thinking about it.

I also like Japanese and Korean foods. I especially like Japanese takoyaki and Korean kalbi~~

CHICKEN RICE ;;;;; i love chicken rice

Especially with the soup that comes with it and you put hot sauce on the chicken. HOT DAMN MMMMMMMMM. I miss it so much ;-;
JHG36TH.jpg

what kind of curry do you like? i love all kinds of curry though i'm partial to thai green curry ;ww;

I think I favor Japanese curry nowadays since it's a lot milder and the sauce seems creamier and thicker, which I love over rice. But before I had sinus surgery, I used to get the curry puffs and red Thai curry dishes from the nearby restaurant and it would help me breathe. I think the one I used to order was called masaaman curry? The watery eyes were entirely worth it! XD

can u nOT MY MOUTH IS WATEIRNG

AND ITS 1:30 AM NOW ;;

I'M SO UPSET i just had lunch but i'm hungry already

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I favor Japanese curry nowadays since it's a lot milder and the sauce seems creamier and thicker, which I love over rice. But before I had sinus surgery, I used to get the curry puffs and red Thai curry dishes from the nearby restaurant and it would help me breathe. I think the one I used to order was called masaaman curry? The watery eyes were entirely worth it! XD

i love japanese curry too ;ww; i make it a lot since i just get the curry cubes and let it simmer with beef brisket, tomatoes, potatoes, onions and some squash if it's in season mmmmmm i'm hungry now

I forgot to add that since Singapore is a Multi-racial country, I loved the curry and chinese dishes. Now I crave for curry whether it be Japanese, Indian, or Filipino style every now and then. Hrrrrrnnggg Food boner. ;-; I didn't want to leave Singapore. It was like a second home to me. And I like to eat so..heh.

Back