Old Eggs
Lobo
Pavé
White Rose
Red Tulip
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Green Feather
Lately, I haven't seen anything not pokemon-related in the Marketplace, I'm also not seeing much support, I posted a thread on retail looking for a box sofa, nobody replied but their was 50 views of course.Anything not related to Gracie furniture,hybrids, signatures or pokemon is instantly ignored seemingly.

Has anybody else noticed this?

You're on at a bad time. You're going to have to remember that a good portion of the forum is teenagers, or children. North America's forum population is mostly either still asleep, waking up, or at school/work.

well everything changes over time as it's a fundamental concept so unless TBT is stuck in some weird kind of time loop where time doesn't pass then of course the forum has changed

Summer months. That's what you're waiting for.

well everything changes over time as it's a fundamental concept so unless TBT is stuck in some weird kind of time loop where time doesn't pass then of course the forum has changed

It's too early to think about this stuff.

Last edited:
Lately, I haven't seen anything not pokemon-related in the Marketplace

We have a lot of Pokmeon players. And thanks to last month's promotion of X/Y, that number went up greatly. So there are going to be a lot of people looking for specific Pokemon.

I'm also not seeing much support

Staff has been busy with the Easter Event lately, not to mention the holiday itself. Things should level out soon.

Anything not related to Gracie furniture,hybrids, is instantly ignored seemingly.

Everything else is common. Of course you are going to see threads looking for the rarer stuff.

If you are looking for something specific, post about it in the Marketplace or Train Station (depending on how you are paying). You can also try looking through various Facebook groups. That's how I get all the ACNL Items I'm looking for.

And yes, I know what you mean by the "seemingly ignored" bit. Time goes by, people view but not reply to your thread, etc. Just keep bumping your thread if you have one and be patient. "Good things come to those who wait." is the saying I believe.

Last edited:
I can't really complain about the pokemon threads (^_^)☆ but I can get you a box sofa

I kinda get the "no reply" thing. All I asked for was a fancy Waistcoat and no one replied :v But change is good.
All I see in the Animal Crossing forum board are, "Who are your top villagers?" "What do you think of _____?" It's kinda tiring. Nothing else is new.

Pokemon threads will pass it's just because X and Y are pretty popular atm. It's still an Animal Crossing forum so even after the pokemon phase passes AC will still be here

I think the Pokemon stuff will die down soon... it's already less than it was a few weeks ago ^^

As for people viewing your thread and ignoring - I don't think this is abnormal. I mean, I'm sure some people will click on it even though they don't have the item. Would really you like a thread of 50 people saying "no, I don't have one"? .-. If you continue to bump it I'm sure someone will have what you're looking for, you just have to be patient ^^

Lately, I haven't seen anything not pokemon-related in the Marketplace, I'm also not seeing much support, I posted a thread on retail looking for a box sofa, nobody replied but their was 50 views of course.Anything not related to Gracie furniture,hybrids, signatures or pokemon is instantly ignored seemingly.

Has anybody else noticed this?

Sometimes people are lazy... like me.

I find that Gamefaqs is very active in terms of trading and such, so I usually head there more often when I need something. Or make threads on both sites.

TBT to me is more on the talkative side than trading nowadays.

Back