HighSchool

Mayor_Ale

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Small Mailbox
I think that many of us are teenager and even if you're older you've been a teenager once , soo how was (or how is) your high school experience?Bullying?Which one is your social group?High School pressure? And how is your high school?how they treat you?Any story you want to share?
Lets share our stories!

High school sucked. Aside from the fact my mom passed away my senior year, It was boring and I hated getting up so early everyday, lol. My school was really small and there really wasn't bullying among the girls, more so with the guys (teasing boys who didn't grow as tall or as big as the other guys) there was a lot of influence in my high school to hook up, drink, party, etc but I never bought into it. I am not a person that can manipulated or pressured into ANYTHING. I preferred to stay at home and sleep...because I got up too early o.o I did love hanging out with my friends though, that was awesome. And cutting class together was always a highlight of my day lol

Last edited:
High school sucked, but the actual school was decent. It was one of the better ones in the district so at least I can be thankful for that. It was a smaller school, and I didn't see much bullying, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. There was one kid who had been constantly bullied since elementary school though. I'm sure there were others too, but it wasn't very obvious.

Currently a Junior in high school. I've never been in any fights, nor have I gotten bullied, so I can't say much about that. I have my own little group of close friends there. I currently have a "polite, mysterious and quiet person" reputation that I've had ever since middle school, and get treated unusually very nicely. I don't give into peer pressure, I don't think. Currently the leader of the Photography & Film club and the Breakfast club.

My experience has been pretty boring overall.

Im going to high school next year
*hides*
i'm terrified
However i took a test and now I'm one of the 20 people going to the "Math and Science Center" so i only have to pend half of the day at my high school.

I miss 1st year HS
So much drama and no time for discussion keep yelling and shiz who steal their thing after the argument she will kick the chair and walk out in class *she keeps classes*

My life in high school was a happy time with my friends (though I have a different story about a lot of the rude school staff, but I won't dwell on them). In freshman year, I used to hang out with only two people during breaks (I stayed friends with these two as we grew up into our early 20's). Our three-person group got big by the time I was a sophomore since we joined my other friends. Everyone got along really well and we'd hang out at someone's house, watch movies together, and just goofed around. We treasured our time together up through graduation.

It's been a couple of years since I graduated high school and I don't talk to the majority of the people I hung out with in high school anymore. I focused on university while others went straight to work, moved, or just stopped contact altogether. There were no hard feelings, really. Whenever I ran into someone I hadn't seen since high school, we'd just say hi and continue going on our separate ways.

Started out ok, then if didn't speak to anyone for like two years, then it went good for like two seconds then it went **** then I went to japan with school and I became a happier person and then in my final year I was finally happy at HS but I got sick so I only went for the first half if the year

Last edited:
I'll be going to Highschool this June. I got a spot in a prestigous school, and I'm pretty proud of myself.
I'm just scared about how I'm going to actually adapt to the students here, because I lived in Singapore for like half of my life.
I can handle the subjects pretty well I guess.

I hated school. I left in 2009 and don't miss it at all.

I got bullied in my first school to the point that one person held a knife to my throat, another purposely tried to break my nose, someone trashed my bike, and on my last day in that school a group of people banded together to try and jump me. I didn't leave because of the bullying btw - I left because I was moving from England to Scotland.

In my second school no one was that stupid. I wasn't prepared to put up with it again so I would respond with violence. My friends were often picked on and if it ever got physical I'd intervene. I'd also do that if I knew the bully but not the victim - I even made some friends that way.

My friends were the only decent thing about school. For my first year I had no real friends. Then I started meeting other people who also had a hard time really fitting in, and we formed our own circle that way that just kept expanding. By the time I left I friends from each year group and I was never really alone. There would be people I could talk to in all my classes. I've lost contact with a lot of them now, but my closest friends from that time I still talk to often even though we all have our own lives now - e.g. some moved away; some are married / have children; etc.

As for the actual schoolwork I just didn't do it unless I absolutely had to. I left with minimum passes and no university would have taken me.

Last edited:
Im in secondary school
Idk if im classed as someone in 'middle school' but yeah secondary = high school

But last year was pretty hella I made new friends and I achieved a lot I guess and while I've achieved a lot this year I've missed like over half of the year with my dad being a psychopath and losing my house bc of him and almost my mum and ending up in hospital for months yeah this year of school has sucked and im gonna miss assessments and ugh

Everyone in my year mostly hates me for obvious reasons and that's only because they didnt like me because i was different i guess so i just gave them reasons and turned into a ******* and now ppl are afraid of me lmfao i have power

I think school is going pretty well for me! At my old school I wasn't the best of friends with everyone but now that I've moved to my new school I'm friends with everyone! I'm thought of now as the "Kind and sweet girl" because I always try to be as nice as possible (sorry I hope I don't come across as rude or arrogant). Academically wise I think I'm going really good at as well (not including maths as I need to improve a bit in that) and have been bringing home a lot of A+'s! Today I came home from cross country and came 14th out of about about 120 people. I think my school is filled with amazing people and I'm really happy where I'm at! I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

First year of high school was great. Teachers and admin were apathetic and largely absent, but I actually had a tight circle of pals and wasn't getting bullied any more. Even though the school was a little rough and there was a fair bit of gang trouble, I managed to stay out of people's hair and things went smoothly. Ended up switching to a private school in the second year where I had a lot of trouble making friends and was alone pretty much all the time. The teachers there were a little clueless but really kind, the ECAs were lots of fun, and the canteen had great food lolol so yeah I still had a ball.

Parents switched me again in fourth year to another private school, got stuck with lots of pampered and impossibly stupid people, hated everyone, stress from school and home started to pile up, turned into a vicious ******* who regularly disrespected the teachers, skipped class, broke ****, and humiliated anyone who looked at me wrong. The one thing that kept me from being thrown out was my poor teachers' misapprehension that I had potential and my awareness of this made me even more of a ****head. Pretty awful. Still feel a lot of shame over how I acted back then.

Last edited:
I loved high school (secondary school here). Like it was literally the best time of my life, I would give anything to go back D:

We were friends with pretty much the whole year group (my school was a small school, probably 70 people in my year?) and we had fun parties with everyone and just generally had such a great time. Im at uni with at least 3 people who went to the same high school as me actually.

Idk I just loved it so much ugh now im sad

i was having a lot of family problems all throughout high school but all in all i can't say whether it sucked or rocked, school itself was whatever (i'm the kind of person who glided effortlessly through school work in my early years and then struggled/continues to stuggle through post-secondary education). i really loved my extra-curriculars though my main one wasn't even through my high school and i'd been doing it long before i started high-school. i made amazing friends that i'm still close to, dated a lot (too much).

as far as bullying went i wasn't bullied at all in high school (aside from one case where there was someone who was in love with my best friend of over 10 years and decided that i was in the way) but i was bullied a lot at the private elementary school i went to up until sixth grade (think gossip girl elementary edition). as for peer-pressure, it's going to happen. as long as you only do what you will regret the least you should be fine. can't say i'm too proud of things i did in high school but what can i say?

I live in Sweden and we have a different system that the most other countries. We have 9 years of obligatory school, then we can choose if we want to another three years at another school, this is what we call high school. You have to go these three years if you want to study at a university, so most teenagers choose this. So I'm in year one in high school and am starting year two in August. It's a really good school with great teachers and nice classmates. It's a lot to do though, not that many tests but a lot of schoolwork to do at home. High school is so much better than compulsory school, but they say university is even better. Can't wait until I graduate in 2016.

It was a mixture of kind of alright to awful. I had a P.E. teacher that was abusive to her students, both verbally and physically. She wasn't sympathetic towards kids that had legitimate health issues and would often call them out in front of the class to make fun of them. She would also go to random lunch periods and check her student's foods- if they weren't to her health standards, she would make the student throw their lunch away or take away their tray herself. She was just a horrible person, and whenever she was called out, she'd put on the fake tears and pretend she had no idea why her students disliked her for 'caring' about them so much. I have no idea if she's still there, but she was a horrific experience for sure.

Otherwise I am thankful for the experiences I had in highschool. I met a lot of different people and I do cherish those memories I made with them. I hope they're doing alright, where ever they are now.

It was a mixture of kind of alright to awful. I had a P.E. teacher that was abusive to her students, both verbally and physically. She wasn't sympathetic towards kids that had legitimate health issues and would often call them out in front of the class to make fun of them. She would also go to random lunch periods and check her student's foods- if they weren't to her health standards, she would make the student throw their lunch away or take away their tray herself. She was just a horrible person, and whenever she was called out, she'd put on the fake tears and pretend she had no idea why her students disliked her for 'caring' about them so much. I have no idea if she's still there, but she was a horrific experience for sure.

Otherwise I am thankful for the experiences I had in highschool. I met a lot of different people and I do cherish those memories I made with them. I hope they're doing alright, where ever they are now.

Wow how was she not fired D: that sounds horrible

Wow how was she not fired D: that sounds horrible

Well she never abused anyone in front of anyone that could fire her, and a lot of kids were scared of her. I had a doctor's note explaining that I was terrified to swim, due to some unsettling past experiences with water, and it wasn't as if I was going to get a free pass from that segment of class, I would just be transferred to the other P.E. class temporarily for different exercises instead. She ripped up my note, screamed at me in front of the class and told me I was a coward for not facing my fears, and that I would amount to nothing in life, and then proceeded to tell her other periods about 'the coward from first period.' It was quite a nightmare at the time to say the least, haha. But I guess I was lucky, I knew students who had it a lot worse. She tended to especially pick on those who were overweight or a different race. It was insane.

Last edited:
High school sucks, everyone (including the teachers) hate me, I get bullied alot. Never got beaten up though.

Back