Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor_Ale

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Small Mailbox
As gamers as we are,i can tell there are many anime fans here ,Personaly i am NOT an otaku but there's an anime movie i'm totally in love with ,many of you may know it ,its called "Spirited Away".How did i started liking it?I remenber that as a child i watched it but i just remenbered a few scenes of the movies , then a random day a fb page posted a photo of it with the name soo i decidec to saw it on youtube and eventually ,that was the movie!Soo heres the question , are you an anime fan(otaku ,soo far i know)?yes? No? And so if you are and you know this movie ,wich one would u recommend me ?similar to spirited away? And what do you think of this movie?(spirited away)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
oh dear lmao
liking anime =/= otaku

Last edited:
There may be more people who are animanga fans rather than an otakus (As the person above said: liking anime =/= otaku). Spirited Away is one of my favorite anime movies. You should watch the other movies made by Studio Ghibli if you haven't already.

We have an anime thread here, by the way. :b

Last edited:
Spirited away was also my first anime movie. It was on cartoon network once when i was a child . I watched the whole thing, although i didn't know the name. I would always talk about it to friends, but they had never heard of a movie that had
"pig people, and this dude with no face, and this really creepy old lady who steals names!" I actually thought maybe i had dreamed up the movie, no one in my class had heard of it
A few years ago i heard a piano arrangement of it and i was like, no... This cant be it...can it?
I rewatched and fell in love all over ago ( ^ω^ )

^ Too many of those to count :p
Soo... anyone in the Kagepro fandom watching Mekaku City Actors? >_>

^ Too many of those to count :p
Soo... anyone in the Kagepro fandom watching Mekaku City Actors? >_>
OH MY GOD GET OVER HERE SO I CAN LOVE YOU
image.jpg
GAHHHH KAGEPRO IS AMAZING ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
In the first episode i about had a heart attack when Seto popped out behind Kano. I was like
ITS HAPPENNNNNNINNNGGGGG
You can imagine my reaction when Hibiya came on. I like Hibiya much better pre-truck san (^ν^)OBA SANNNN
And it was really intresting to learn about Momo's past and how she got her powers (shhh...getting into spoiler territory...)
But i'm going to cry at outer science, i can feel it. I was almost in tears reading the manga so lord knows my reaction seeing it animated ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Im praying that we're not on route XX right now. I swear if we are I'm gonna die.
next episode: Outer Science~!
*insert gruesome fanart*
FUUUUUUUUU-

I like anime a lot but I don't think i'd say an Otaku. It's just an occasional hobby of mine. ^^

can you guys explain to me what is kagepro? i've seen it floating around tumblr and an currently watching mekaku, but.

It's Kagerou Project. Pretty easy to search up. :b
Been following it ever since the manga was announced, but the anime is kinda meh.

Last edited:
can you guys explain to me what is kagepro? i've seen it floating around tumblr and an currently watching mekaku, but.
. . . .
. . . .
. . .
MY TIME HAS COME.
okiedokie. So lets have a history lesson here. Theres this dude, Jin who likes to write music and stories. Then theres this other dude, Shidu, an animator. Jin and Shidu then created
THE KAGEROU PROJECTTTTT
a series of vocaloid pvs that when put together create a coherent story thats easy to understand.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
No.
The kagerou project is a mindf*** to put it bluntly XD as catchy as the songs are, it can get reallllyyyy confusing.
So they created a manga ( ^ω^ )
Still a mindf**k but a lot easier to understand. The manga follows the anime decently, however a lot of things have been changed such as momo meeting Hibiya randomly to have a dancing number that doesnt really matter anyway because he runs off later anyway
. . .
God what has this show done to me (._.)
There are about 12 songs in total in the kagerou project. The order in which the story goes is debatable, but the songs are about in this order:
*well this is my interpretation anyway XD*
1: shinigami record
2: gunjou rain ☆
3: kagerou days
4: imagination forest
4.5: shounen brave
5: yuukei yesterday
5: HEADPHONE ACTOR
6: ene no dennou kikou
7: konoha's state of the world
8: Ayano's theory of happiness ヽ(;▽;) OH GOD THE FEELS.
9: toumei anwser
10: dead and seek ☆
11: ARTIFICIAL ENEMY
12: yobanashi decieve
13: kisaragi attention
14: mekakushi code
15: outsukimi recital
16: Lost Time Memory
17: OUTER F**KING SCIENCE (;_;)... Spoilers.
18: Children Record
19: Summer Record

☆ means no pv, which means we still have no idea what the heck is going on XD
and thats Kagepro in a nutshell.

Shouldn't have searched "Boku no Pico" up on Google.
Looks like hentai, so I'm probably not going to look further in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back