Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
I can't believe I have to make a thread about this.
A certain user on TBT, is constantly getting spammed (or so they feel) look the main point is, if someone says, they are being spamed or feel like it, leave them alone. And time for the forgiving part, look, the user, has changed, we have new rude people, and this user is much kinder now, I would really like if you all post I am sorry for spamming you, Only if they say you did, or know you did, please I'm begging you. Please keep this on topic and don't name the user . Thank you. Oh one more thing , we have all had fare shares off trolls, and scammers...and if they change, do somthing called forgiving. Please. TBT was so much nicer when I first came here, can we not make it that way once more?​

Last edited:
forgive people not because they deserve it but because you deserve peace

-quote from monkey man from lion king

forgive people not because they deserve it but because you deserve peace

-quote from monkey man from lion king
u mean rafiki?
182ce68548250c0a2af1c118581a5da4.jpg

I am 99.9999999% sure I know who this is about...

Anyways... I am one person who doesn't believe in much forgiveness and is actually a very bitter, hateful, loathing person.
That being said, there is a difference between being a responsibly civilized human being and being a ****ing self centered ******* who wants nothing but to just ruin peoples days and even lives...
Those who are harassing the individual are the ones who fall into the second part.

edit... sorry for the curse words. but they were nice "sentence enhancers"

Last edited:
I am 99.9999999% sure I know who this is about...

Anyways... I am one person who doesn't believe in much forgiveness and is actually a very bitter, hateful, loathing person.
That being said, there is a difference between being a responsibly civilized human being and being a ****ing self centered ******* who wants nothing but to just ruin peoples days and even lives...
Those who are harassing the individual are the ones who fall into the second part.

edit... sorry for the curse words. but they were nice "sentence enhancers"
It's fine. And yes it's that user. I understand though

I think i know the person you're talking about. . .
Meh, i don't really feel like being a jerkface and saying their name today XD
*sigh* please don't be mad at me for sharing my opinion.
If they scammed people, i personally don't think they should get a second chance. Its their fault for doing it, and they really shouldn't be trusted with things like that. Thats why we have negative wifi ratings on here, so other users are warned about this person's history. I dont think the scammer is the victim. If they did something stupid and rude, then their going to have to deal with their decision. Even if they "changed" in someone else's eyes, they still can't be trusted. I don't want to put my faith in someone who obviously has failed me before.
I'm not going to attack them or anything for it, just don't expect me to be going out of my way to help that person possibly scam again. I'm not going to be "besties" with them now. It takes a lot more than someone else's opinion to change my personal views on a person.
An even more important saying to go by is
"Don't do jerkface things to others in the first place."
~mewmewmewm

I think i know the person you're talking about. . .
Meh, i don't really feel like being a jerkface and saying their name today XD
*sigh* please don't be mad at me for sharing my opinion.
If they scammed people, i personally don't think they should get a second chance. Its their fault for doing it, and they really shouldn't be trusted with things like that. Thats why we have negative wifi ratings on here, so other users are warned about this person's history. I dont think the scammer is the victim. If they did something stupid and rude, then their going to have to deal with their decision. Even if they "changed" in someone else's eyes, they still can't be trusted. I don't want to put my faith in someone who obviously has failed me before.
I'm not going to attack them or anything for it, just don't expect me to be going out of my way to help that person possibly scam again. I'm not going to be "besties" with them now. It takes a lot more than someone else's opinion to change my personal views on a person.
An even more important saying to go by is
"Don't do jerkface things to others in the first place."
~mewmewmewm
Yes but...

But really my point to the whole part of my post, is despite how much I really hate people and wish almost all will die horrible deaths.
I'm not so self satisfying to live the life to ruin other peoples. Even if I hate them to no end and want to run them over with a car.
That's the difference between being a "responsible civilized human being" and a worthless piece of scum causing the earth to rot even more than it has.

You don't have to like someone to get along with them.
You don't have to forgive people to get along with them.
... just "be the bigger person" and either get along with them or simply avoid their space.

((... I wonder if anyone who talks to me on here or knows my tumblr is surprised by the fact I am such a awful minded person? o_O))

But really my point to the whole part of my post, is despite how much I really hate people and wish almost all will die horrible deaths.
I'm not so self satisfying to live the life to ruin other peoples. Even if I hate them to no end and want to run them over with a car.
That's the difference between being a "responsible civilized human being" and a worthless piece of scum causing the earth to rot even more than it has.

You don't have to like someone to get along with them.
You don't have to forgive people to get along with them.
... just "be the bigger person" and either get along with them or simply avoid their space.

((... I wonder if anyone who talks to me on here or knows my tumblr is surprised by the fact I am such a awful minded person? o_O))
Yes thank you!

I mean... personally, I will never do business with that person... I have held grudges since I was 3 and still have those from when I was 3. >.>
I'm not about to trust some online questionable person I don't even know.

But that doesn't give me or anyone else the right to go and ruin their threads or sales or harass them.
As said by another user. That is why there are Wifi Ratings.
If someone sees their wifi rating and doesn't care and still wants to trade, good for them. If they don't, good for them, too, just don't make it a big deal. -rolls eyes-

Sorry, just adamant about respecting others for some reason right now. >.>

I know who you're talking about. My forgiveness is earned, not given. Kinda like respect. If you don't do anything to make me forgive you, then you'll get nothing back. You have to show that you really mean what you say, and how you feel. Because if a person just asks for forgiveness, and give it to him/her, they don't mean it, and probably will do it again. But then there are some people who I might never forgive. That's always something.

I know who you're talking about. My forgiveness is earned, not given. Kinda like respect. If you don't do anything to make me forgive you, then you'll get nothing back. You have to show that you really mean what you say, and how you feel. Because if a person just asks for forgiveness, and give it to him/her, they don't mean it, and probably will do it again. But then there are some people who I might never forgive. That's always something.
Am I one of those ppl? And I see that's just like mine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only b/c I was used a lot

It's pretty hard for me to forgive someone right after something happens, but in time I forget why I ever felt like that. (Some longer than others) If they ever showed up randomly I wouldn't hold it against them.

Last edited:
It's pretty hard for me to forgive someone right after something happens, but in time I forget why I ever felt like that. (Some longer than others) If they ever showed up randomly I wouldn't hold it against them.

ThAts nice :)

Back