Shop ★彡 Shayne's & Lucky's, Mart ★彡 ★彡 V. 6.0 ★彡 ★彡 Spam Free ★彡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I banned...again?
Please stop

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fire ninja- Do you really need these items from this shop? It honestly seems like you're just taking the piss on these kids. Why do you continue to buy if you are treated this way?

Anyway- Good luck Shayne on your store :) I like all the package names.
Thanks

Stop what? I only want to know why I am banned.

Stop pissing on us

Edit and I want that extra 200k back, your order from ur shop was 410k you took 669k

Edit: and check my mini thread. Spamming. Like you are now. Not even filling the forum out right

Last edited:
No you did not. I could not find it anywhere please take this to Pms. I don't need this spammed up
PMed about this.

Also, seriously, take a joke. It was a joke (not the order itself, I actually need like 40 K.K. songs to finish my music catalog).

PMed about this.

Also, seriously, take a joke. It was a joke (not the order itself, I actually need like 40 K.K. songs to finish my music catalog).

fireninja, if you want i can check and see if i have k.k. song for you? also do you have any idea where that pixel background in your sig is from because it's the cutest thing and i'd love to use it for mine since it fits the town title

also do you guys have any idea when my order will be done :eek: i'm probably going to be relatively busy this weekend so i'd love an estimate if you can manage

fireninja, if you want i can check and see if i have k.k. song for you? also do you have any idea where that pixel background in your sig is from because it's the cutest thing and i'd love to use it for mine since it fits the town title

also do you guys have any idea when my order will be done :eek: i'm probably going to be relatively busy this weekend so i'd love an estimate if you can manage

Thanks but no thanks, I don't need K.K. Song, someone else contacted me and is allowing me to catalog that song. I'll also PM you the location of the background.

Okay I don't mean to clutter up the thread, I'll be taking my leave now.

Mayor:David
Town:Alterra
Friend code:In sidebar
Your order: Mailbox Collectible for 45 tbt
Password: <//Cha//Cha//>
Promocode:iwillshopagain

ok! send the tbt and i'l send it

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent it

do you guys have any idea when my order will be done :eek: i'm probably going to be relatively busy this weekend so i'd love an estimate if you can manage

^^ do you think i could get an estimate for my order? :0 i'm going to have a busy weekend so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back