Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
i want to tidy up my visitor messages, i deleted the messages but it still shows up. how do i clear it completely so it looks empty?:confused:

ah, i tried testing with an old VM of mine for you!!
it seems there might not be a way to delete it permanently, to make it invisible.
all it does is make it 'this message was deleted by so and so.'
maybe someone else knows, but im pretty sure this is it ^^
sorry i'm no help </3 :<

the reason you can't delete it permanently is in case you get in a fight with another member through VM's, the staff can still see them, as they are only "soft deleted".
Even though for you it says "this message has been deleted", only you and the staff can see that. Any regular members can't see it.

I know a few years back I asked someone to delete my VM's because they were getting spammy, and the site wasn't very active back then, so they were happy to do it - but i'm not too sure about now. I guess the only way to know if you can get them deleted permanently is to message a staff member.

the reason you can't delete it permanently is in case you get in a fight with another member through VM's, the staff can still see them, as they are only "soft deleted".
Even though for you it says "this message has been deleted", only you and the staff can see that. Any regular members can't see it.

I know a few years back I asked someone to delete my VM's because they were getting spammy, and the site wasn't very active back then, so they were happy to do it - but i'm not too sure about now. I guess the only way to know if you can get them deleted permanently is to message a staff member.

ahh, aha thank you for that :3
i'm so embarrassed for my crummy explanation xD
there you have it, creepysheepy ^^

wow that's a hassle

Back