How fast do you type?

How fast do you type?

• Total voters
1_wpm_score_BZ.png

... yup...
so much easier typing out random words that it is doing actual sentences or paragraphs of something...
Since I will actually focus on typing it instead of reading it. XP
((in roughly 10mins went from 55 to 77 XP))

Last edited:
Over 100. Had to in order to pass my typing class.... of course, I already could when I took the class, but it was nice to know for sure.

Over 100. Had to in order to pass my typing class.... of course, I already could when I took the class, but it was nice to know for sure.

When I took typing class in school, I actually got slower because they did the whole "fingers must line up this way" thing and would get points taken off if you used fingers other than you were suppose to.
Now I am finally getting back into how I use to type and I am getting faster. -sigh-
I hating typing class but it was required. =/

Words per minute (WPM) 94
Keystrokes 476
(471 | 5)
Correct words 90
Wrong words 1
You are better than 96.83% of all users (position 4174 of 131866 - last 24 hours)

Wow :eek: I'm still trying to get to 140wpm. My best is like 136 but on average it's about 120. I wish my fingers could move faster ;-; I think it's because I type incorrectly though. I have a bad habit of only using my left hand for shift, so that means I type capital A's, S's, etc with my pinky on the shift key and four finger on the letter which I think slows me down...and then I also only use my right hand for space.

Tl;dr: I needa work on my typing : (

73~75 WPM when I'm on my side. Although it's a bit awkward to type like this, and it does slow me down, I have a suspicion that I won't go above the 85~87 range. I'll have to try tomorrow when I'm not lazy.

i got 69, but i voted for 50-60 because usually i dont really type that fast and i generally just take my time typing and not bother with out of place grammar until i'm done typing and then i just use spell check

Words per minute (WPM) 97
Keystrokes 491
(487 | 4)
Correct words 92
Wrong words 1
You are better than 97.44% of all users (position 3400 of 132772 - last 24 hours)

I... tried typing it out at a more casual pace, but I think I'm gonna type as fast as I can as long as that timer's there.

Somehow I managed to do it without making a typo, too. Go figure.

Words per minute (WPM) 97
Keystrokes 483
(483 | 0)
Correct words 90
Wrong words 0
You are better than 97.29% of all users (position 3604 of 132780 - last 24 hours)

Back