Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
I think typing is a really handy skill to have, it's been really useful for me when writing timed essays and whatnot ~ I type 115-125 wpm (depends on difficulty of paragraph and how tired I am)

If you don't know how fast you type, you can find out here

Or here!

Note: I messed up the poll, so if you type 70-80 wpm feel free to go a tier higher or lower - your choice.

Last edited:
I'm usually around 110-125 wpm, working on getting around to 140.

I just realized I messed up the poll so if you type 70-80 wpm feel free to go to a tier higher or lower, up to you

Tried it in French :
822899screen.png

44. Seems rather low, but I'm using my iPad. I think I'd be a little faster with an actual keyboard~

60-70 casually, but I can go 90+.

Have some friends on other mmos that can type crazy fast. Guess who are the ones good at stepmania.

I've gotten slower at only 55. TT^TT
I use to be over 100.
... But I still think I do pretty good considering I can look at someone and have a conversation with them at the same time as I am typing without errors.

Reading things and typing is hard for me to do, though.
Like it takes awhile for my mind to register it or something. If it is just something I am typing myself, I type sooo much faster. XP

I've gotten slower at only 55. TT^TT
I use to be over 100.
... But I still think I do pretty good considering I can look at someone and have a conversation with them at the same time as I am typing without errors.

Reading things and typing is hard for me to do, though.
Like it takes awhile for my mind to register it or something. If it is just something I am typing myself, I type sooo much faster. XP

I just "re-took" the test with the "test instructions" rather than the tigers in the wild...
I scored 69 with no errors...
I think it messed me up because I was too busy wanting to read it rather than type it with the before thing. XP

That website is easy to remember...
I am applying to be a receptionist for a mortgage company, so I think I will tell them that I have 65-70 wpm w/o errors and can easily have them pull up the website in an inter view to show them. =3

-bookmarks for later-

Back