Not open for further replies.

marzipanmermaid

*insert Pikmin noises*
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
The guy holding sweet Alice, my ultimate normal dreamie for my second town, says his game is acting up and Alice may be lost... I'm really sad about it because I was lucky to run into her as I was cycling move-ins in and out when I was trying to decide on a map and now she's gone and I didn't even get to enjoy her. :/

I rarely see Alice and she was original and everything.
I totally get it's not his fault.
I just feel like it's mine somehow.

Aw it's not your fault at all!! I understand being upset though. Hopefully Alice isn't gone, but if I ever see her available anywhere, I'll grab her in my cycle town for you!

It's not your fault. And, maybe she isn't gone. But, if she is, keep checking the villager trading forums. She is tier 5, so you might have to have her taken off of auto-void. No shame in that. I got Puck that way.

I'mma keep checking the forums, but it's so rare to even see people mention Alice. I really hope I find her again. I was really lucky to run into her as I was resetting and she's so sweet. :/

Thanks, guys. Appreciate it.

I'm honestly considering giving away Whitney, who I barely got tonight, in exchange for Alice...

gosh, you clearly want her a lot! hopefully she wasnt lost, but if she was, you can eat icecream while listening to KK stroll while we hunt for that elusive koala

Awww Alice was once in my town and she now had gone to another lovely town, how I wish I still have her for you =(

Don't worry out it you will find her in villager plaza =D Even you think she is hard because she is Tier 5, NO YOU WERE WRONG! I got all my tier 5 villager easily there =x plus they re much cheaper than Tier 1 those you can only see but can't get them because of the price lol

Owwwwwh Alice, I had her a loooong while ago on my previous game. She was very nice to me ^^

Good luck!

You guys are so sweet. I'm lurking hardcore on all the cycling threads and I think I might have found her, but I'm not sure. I just reall love Alice, lol. It's sad.

I'm very sorry :( If I see her I'll try and pm you. It's no ones fault, things just happen :(

I think I've officially commented on every cycling thread about her and even got her reserved on a couple threads so fingers crossed. :/

It's okay. I'll find her. I'm vowing to, lol. She actually just moved into someone's cycling town thread and the hopeful level is rising. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*ugly sobbing* I JUST GOT HER.

It's not your fault trust me! This forum is huge and there's a ton of members, so there's plenty of other Alice's that you'll come across in time. :blush: It happens unfortunately, but i'm sure someone out there will have an Alice you can adopt. With the introduction of the update, it's almost certain that someone will. All is not lost. :blush:

Last edited:
lol guys this topic was made in 2014...

They also found them. Like three years ago.

Last edited:
Just buy her amiibo card.

It's on eBay for $1.00 plus 50 cents shipping. I'm sure you can afford $1.50 for a villager you really want.

ALICE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back