• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anxiety disorder.

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
I struggle will this, horribly...Sometimes to the point I shake..sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and barf..just because of this. Am I the only struggling with this? I feel all alone and I'm scared. I am on medication, And when they are the worst , sleeping pills..tums kinda help, but not a lot. Is anyone else here going though what I am? ;-;​

Of course you're not alone, I suffer from anxiety every day, it's very difficult for me to be around people specifically. I'm against medication and therapy though, so I have to find other ways to deal with it. Just know you're not alone though. It helps to talk to others, both online and in real life, so I hope you have someone you can trust to discuss these matters with. Also, I just finished doodling a Pietro, and I thought maybe he'd help make you smile! :)

pietro.jpg

Of course you're not alone, I suffer from anxiety every day, it's very difficult for me to be around people specifically. I'm against medication and therapy though, so I have to find other ways to deal with it. Just know you're not alone though. It helps to talk to others, both online and in real life, so I hope you have someone you can trust to discuss these matters with. Also, I just finished doodling a Pietro, and I thought maybe he'd help make you smile! :)

View attachment 41647

That does thank you. I talk to my mother about it, sometimes when it's real bad and I'll be in the bathroom..she's sit and tell me that everything's ok..it helps. And distracting my mind helps me. :c and I am sorry I know what it feels like to have this. :)

That does thank you. I talk to my mother about it, sometimes when it's real bad and I'll be in the bathroom..she's sit and tell me that everything's ok..it helps. And distracting my mind helps me. :c and I am sorry I know what it feels like to have this. :)

I'm really glad you have your mom, Lucky. And distractions can help, yes, like Animal Crossing! I hope you have far more good days than bad, just take it one at a time and know that you'll have the support you need, both here and in real life. :D

I have terrible anxiety that's keeping me from going to school or getting a job or even getting help from it, but I know I have to suck it up and do it eventually because I can't keep going on like this. Most of my anxiety is social and health related, but my social anxiety has been getting better... I think... I'm constantly nauseous and tired and in pain and I'm sure anxiety plays a big part, but I'm also terrified of taking any sort of medication. But no, you're not alone. Anxiety sucks. I usually find that listening to calming sounds (I like rain sounds) and playing simple online games helps. I have a folder dedicated to things that I find help my anxiety. Of course they're only temporary and don't always work, but they're good for when I'm feeling really awful.

I suffer from anxiety and stress A LOT. When i make a wrong decision or make a mistake i stress too much.

I'm really glad you have your mom, Lucky. And distractions can help, yes, like Animal Crossing! I hope you have far more good days than bad, just take it one at a time and know that you'll have the support you need, both here and in real life. :D

Animal crossing does help, so does sleep~ :) and I'm glad I'm not alone~ it makes me feel better

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suffer from anxiety and stress A LOT. When i make a wrong decision or make a mistake i stress too much.
Ah..sorry to hear that~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have terrible anxiety that's keeping me from going to school or getting a job or even getting help from it, but I know I have to suck it up and do it eventually because I can't keep going on like this. Most of my anxiety is social and health related, but my social anxiety has been getting better... I think... I'm constantly nauseous and tired and in pain and I'm sure anxiety plays a big part, but I'm also terrified of taking any sort of medication. But no, you're not alone. Anxiety sucks. I usually find that listening to calming sounds (I like rain sounds) and playing simple online games helps. I have a folder dedicated to things that I find help my anxiety. Of course they're only temporary and don't always work, but they're good for when I'm feeling really awful.

Same thing, I some times have attacks at school, and I bust in tears Beacuse I'm so scared. One of my friends walk with me to the nurses office, and the kids are rude, and laugh sometimes..if only they new..

i do get stressed out very easily but i dont think i have an anxiety disorder.. idk. like people tell me im stressed but i dont personally feel like it? its only now that im very stressed because i have something serious coming up so like..of course im going to be very nervous. like.. i get sad a lot but i dont think thats anxiety.

sorry to hear about your anxiety though ): do something relaxing! read a book, paint, make something cool! anything that can calm you down from an anxiety attack.

I have a friend who suffer from anxiety disorder. She can't, and yes like REALLY can't speak to man, male, opposite gender regardless age (maybe kids is fine). I used to never understand why is she like this and we argued a lot. I told her is nothing because in the future you will have to work with them and you cannot change that fact because in this world there's only two gender right? How can you avoid this?! So stop the nonsense! I never understand how serious is her condition and I said all the mean thing to her. I want to help her overcome this but actually I am making it worst >< until I realized she is really in serious anxiety and decided to visit psychologist, I start to understand the overall better and from there I learn to support her in a different way and I hope she feel better now. We have not been contacting a lot due to each other busy schedule. *Sigh* now I feel really bad about myself.

I have a friend who suffer from anxiety disorder. She can't, and yes like REALLY can't speak to man, male, opposite gender regardless age (maybe kids is fine). I used to never understand why is she like this and we argued a lot. I told her is nothing because in the future you will have to work with them and you cannot change that fact because in this world there's only two gender right? How can you avoid this?! So stop the nonsense! I never understand how serious is her condition and I said all the mean thing to her. I want to help her overcome this but actually I am making it worst >< until I realized she is really in serious anxiety and decided to visit psychologist, I start to understand the overall better and from there I learn to support her in a different way and I hope she feel better now. We have not been contacting a lot due to each other busy schedule. *Sigh* now I feel really bad about myself.

well like..i know many girls who are scared of men for serious reasons. yes, its going to be hard to get through life avoiding men but you should let her slowly grow by herself. idk. like im terrified of some stuff, i wouldnt want people forcing me to get over it. but yeah supporting is the best thing you can do.

i do get stressed out very easily but i dont think i have an anxiety disorder.. idk. like people tell me im stressed but i dont personally feel like it? its only now that im very stressed because i have something serious coming up so like..of course im going to be very nervous. like.. i get sad a lot but i dont think thats anxiety.

sorry to hear about your anxiety though ): do something relaxing! read a book, paint, make something cool! anything that can calm you down from an anxiety attack.

I m starting to feel better. I need some water...

How old are you? I think I suffered from it in my teens and early 20's, except back then I didnt know thats what it was. For me, it was mostly social anxiety. I never went into therapy or meds as mine wasnt that severe and as I got older, it got better. I just got more comfortable in my own skin and stopped caring what other people think. I cant guarantee that this will happen for you but i just wanted to share to let you know that things can get better.

I still have anxiety, but to be honest i dont like being around lots of people still, but i feel like things got better once things just got settled in my life... I finished school, i got a job, in other words when all those variables in life got pinned down. I dont even know if sharing this helps, so i will just finish by saying you are absolutely not alone. I am mustering all good energy and karma and sending it your way!

well like..i know many girls who are scared of men for serious reasons. yes, its going to be hard to get through life avoiding men but you should let her slowly grow by herself. idk. like im terrified of some stuff, i wouldnt want people forcing me to get over it. but yeah supporting is the best thing you can do.
Yes, sadly I feel like I'm the only one at school who has this..

Same thing, I some times have attacks at school, and I bust in tears Beacuse I'm so scared. One of my friends walk with me to the nurses office, and the kids are rude, and laugh sometimes..if only they new..

I'm sorry to hear that :c A lot of people don't understand things they haven't experienced themselves unfortunately, and some people can be rude about it.

How old are you? I think I suffered from it in my teens and early 20's, except back then I didnt know thats what it was. For me, it was mostly social anxiety. I never went into therapy or meds as mine wasnt that severe and as I got older, it got better. I just got more comfortable in my own skin and stopped caring what other people think. I cant guarantee that this will happen for you but i just wanted to share to let you know that things can get better.

I still have anxiety, but to be honest i dont like being around lots of people still, but i feel like things got better once things just got settled in my life... I finished school, i got a job, in other words when all those variables in life got pinned down. I dont even know if sharing this helps, so i will just finish by saying you are absolutely not alone. I am mustering all good energy and karma and sending it your way!
13. and wow, I think I'm just going to hide after high school...in my safe house...

I don't know if this is my anxiety or depression. I can get sooooooooooooooo upset on one small matter for a very long time, and the sadness never flow away but the second something else make me happy, the sadness that overflow inside me gone in a second like nothing happen. But when I am alone and something in the past flow through my mind, I curl up to myself and stop myself from thinking or I will start thinking even more nonsense like I am not a worthy living ><

I am sorry to hear this happen to you and I don't know what I can help >< only can tell you that you can try something like meditation? yoga? or some exercise to calm yourself and put your mind into more relaxing mode. I am doing that myself every time I get all no-reason stress up instead of taking medication. My medication gave me pretty bad side effect.

I'm sorry to hear that :c A lot of people don't understand things they haven't experienced themselves unfortunately, and some people can be rude about it.

Sadly your right...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if this is my anxiety or depression. I can get sooooooooooooooo upset on one small matter for a very long time, and the sadness never flow away but the second something else make me happy, the sadness that overflow inside me gone in a second like nothing happen. But when I am alone and something in the past flow through my mind, I curl up to myself and stop myself from thinking or I will start thinking even more nonsense like I am not a worthy living ><

I am sorry to hear this happen to you and I don't know what I can help >< only can tell you that you can try something like meditation? yoga? or some exercise to calm yourself and put your mind into more relaxing mode. I am doing that myself every time I get all no-reason stress up instead of taking medication. My medication gave me pretty bad side effect.
You sound depressed. Y-Y You will get better <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm heading to bed. I have school in the morning..that's most likely what I'm worked up about...I need some water. *sigh* Good night everyone. I hope you start feeling better.

I hope you feel better too =) be relax and everything will be fine!! or try saying I'M FINE! XD hopefully this helps hehe (learn from game)

Well, I'm not exactly sure if I have an anxiety disorder, but I do get pretty bad anxiety from time to time. You're not alone, mate.

I don't have it nearly as bad as some of you but I find whenever I am feeling pressured I just freeze up and my brain stops working. Also meeting new people is somewhat difficult for me, but I'm getting better at that.

Back