Gaiaonline

I used to but the inflation is so terrible now that I don't even go on there. I just looked at my account worth and it's 3.5 billion in items alone. It used to be 20-25 million including the gold I had last summer.

I miss the site though. I used to spend a lot of time on there, and I met my best friend on there too almost five years ago.

i used to get on all the time and mess with ppl in rally but now gaia sucks really bad

I am Hobbes the philosofur on Gaia. :)
I've been playing since 2008 (or late 2007, I can't remember),
but lately I just go on from time to time,
I mostly hang out in the new Paws forum now.
Since they created the animal bases (you can now be a cat, dog, bear, raccoon, tiger, etc...)
I kinda have been going more often.
The new items for animals are great and the animal community in the Paws forum is very nice and SUPER friendly.

My gaian's current look:
View attachment 41446

I love your character! xD

ahhh gaia ; u ;;
im forest deer on gaia as well... i still lurk it.. but i cant afford stuff cause everythings inflated...

I go on Gaia pretty much everyday still.

The inflation is really terrible, yes... but it's still free.

I made my Gaia account on 6/4/08 but I didn't play it often. I played on and off for a few years. In December 2012, I started posting a lot in the Chatterbox. It was irritating because I looked like a complete noob but I didn't want to spend real money buying and selling collectibles. I posted a link to my Tumblr one day and they banned me on 1/5/13.

I made my Gaia account on 6/4/08 but I didn't play it often. I played on and off for a few years. In December 2012, I started posting a lot in the Chatterbox. It was irritating because I looked like a complete noob but I didn't want to spend real money buying and selling collectibles. I posted a link to my Tumblr one day and they banned me on 1/5/13.

wtfff why would they ban you for that. thats dumb

I used to love Gaia I was on it maybe 6 years ago and all I wanted was the Chyaku Noriussu? Scarf and after I got it I quit haha

Last edited:
Because it was inappropriate.

damn. if you did that now you wouldnt get banned. they dont really ban people anymore. they just want people to buy gaia cash. thats all the new ceo cares about since the population of gaia is declining.

I go on Gaia pretty much everyday still.

The inflation is really terrible, yes... but it's still free.

I didn't imply that it wasn't free. I don't know why everyone keeps saying it's free xD yes it is free, but you usually have to pay for gc to actually get anything valuable now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to love Gaia I was on it maybe 6 years ago and all I wanted was the Chyaku Noriussu? Scarf and after I got it I quit haha

I loved that scarf! One of the first items I always bought on all of my previous accounts. No idea why xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Gaia. I've been on and off for years now. I frequent "The GD" on the forums.

I'm always lurking in GD or CB. I dislike CB a lot but it's quite interesting...

I didn't imply that it wasn't free. I don't know why everyone keeps saying it's free xD yes it is free, but you usually have to pay for gc to actually get anything valuable now.

Yeah yeah, you're free to do whatever you want on Gaia, such as posting on the forums, using town, or playing games. You still can earn valuable items but it's really difficult to do so considering the ratio of $10 GC is equivalent to approximately 1 billion golds (or more) on Gaia.

Also, I LOL'd hard when Gaia was using most of their money on making an 18+ site. It just came out too but oh my god, that site literally looked like a clone of Tumblr, and people (including the staffs, same Gaia staffs) was posting nudes everywhere.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah, you're free to do whatever you want on Gaia, such as posting on the forums, using town, or playing games. You still can earn valuable items but it's really difficult to do so considering the ratio of $10 GC is equivalent to approximately 1 billion golds (or more) on Gaia.

Also, I LOL'd hard when Gaia was using most of their money on making an 18+ site. It just came out too but oh my god, that site literally looked like a clone of Tumblr, and people (including the staffs, same Gaia staffs) was posting nudes everywhere.

I heard about the 18+ site, sounds completely pointless. Same as rally 2 and towns 2. I never heard of the gaia staff posting nudes but that's crazy xD

Back