• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

I'll take the Obs. chat link, thank you.

@Oath: Only if they give you an offering of one bowl of Honey Bunches of Oaths.

I would very much like to participate in this round.
I would be delighted if you could sign me up.
Thank you very much in advance.
I would love to have you apart of the game, unfortunately, I will not be including you in this game. You made your account today and have posted once on this forum - to join. If you or anyone else is willing to prove you're not a smurf account I'll reconsider.

Will people affected by Famine and Pestilence die along with the person who will be getting lynched? In other words, will these players' deaths be announced at the end of the day?

That's correct. At the end of day a player will be lynched as well someone else that has not been cured by Famine or Pestilence.

is your mum okay now?

Laurina - I would love to play but I need to be concentrating on lots of upcoming stuff. sorry. ):
I would've loved to have been a horseman. ):
Yes! She gets out of the hospital tomorrow, we had what I had and my family had to take anti-biotics

I would love to have you apart of the game, unfortunately, I will not be including you in this game. You made your account today and have posted once on this forum - to join. If you or anyone else is willing to prove you're not a smurf account I'll reconsider.

Ah, it is indeed true that I made this account today - Simply because I wanted to participate in this game round.
I have played Mafia before both in real life and elsewhere, though never before here on The Bell Tree Forums.
My beloved girlfriend (Feloreena) frequents these boards regularly however, and when she knows I'm a fan of the Mafia game.
When she saw that you were hosting some very unique and interesting versions of this classic game here, she thought of me.
And so she wanted us to give it a try together, which I agreed could be a lot of fun!
(Though naturally not intending to team up - Can't trust anyone in this game..)

I figured I would give it a chance. If there is anything I could do to change your mind and allow me to participate, please let me know.
Either way, I hope you'll have a great game, and I will definitely be observing how it all plays out.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
4 Player Slots Still Available!
Signups end Wednesday 9:00AM Central Time.

Sataric has been added to the playerlist. If you have any comments or concerns please message/speak to me privately. Sataric, If a fair amount of people share concerns, I may have to remove you from the game (this will be separate from WotC). PLEASE read through and look over the rules, guidelines, and history/previous games.

WISDOM OF THE CROWDS: As of right now, no player will be removed. I've only received 3 WotC messages. Please PM your WotC before Wednesday 9:00AM Central Time. Anything after 9:00 will not be accepted. Thank you.

Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity, Madame LaurinaMN - I assure you wholeheartedly that I will not let you down in any way, shape, or form. Furthermore, if anyone has any questions or concerns about me that they'd like to address with me directly then I'd be happy to be of service. Truthfully, I am really excited about this and hope it'll be a great game - And if you all end up enjoying my company, I expect that I will participate in additional rounds later on as well! Thanks!

Back