• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

I told myself I wouldn't play mafia until I finished a college project but what the hell. Sign me up please! :D

I would very much like to participate in this round.
I would be delighted if you could sign me up.
Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:
Count me in!

And I'd like it if the newer players get the ropes of things, so we don't accidentally lynch a new player who has been acting scummy (like DarkNightMoon, if we had lynched her, we would have lost a Blue). If you ever feel stuck, PM the host (who's very experienced with this game) or other players, I'm sure they will help you (Oath2order probably won't).

Will people affected by Famine and Pestilence die along with the person who will be getting lynched? In other words, will these players' deaths be announced at the end of the day?

Count me in!

And I'd like it if the newer players get the ropes of things, so we don't accidentally lynch a new player who has been acting scummy (like DarkNightMoon, if we had lynched her, we would have lost a Blue). If you ever feel stuck, PM the host (who's very experienced with this game) or other players, I'm sure they will help you (Oath2order probably won't).

SHUT YOUR MOUTH I HELP PEOPLE.

Back