Togepi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
Pink Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
CONGRATULATIONS TOWN

TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse
lApDAGJ.png

Lilith is trying to break the 66 seals to free Lucifer from Hell. Sam Winchester works with his demon companion, Ruby, to track Lilith down to stop her from breaking the seal. A Convent; St. Mary's. Ilchester, Maryland. Sam has Lilith pinned against her alter. He becomes disoriented suddenly hearing Dean's scream behind closed doors, and Ruby's demand to kill Lilith while he has the chance. With blackened eyes and a rapid heart beat, Sam destroys Lilith. It is written that the first demon shall be the last seal. Lucifer rises. The Apocalypse is here.

Mafia is a game of the uninformed majority versus the informed minority. To elaborate, the game is divided into three teams: the Town (Soldiers of Heaven), the Mafia (Servants of Hell), and the Third Party (Four Horsemen). Mafia will work together, as well as the Third Party. Players among the Town don't know anything except their own role. To compensate, there are many more Town Players than the other two parties combined.

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum 30 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically.

Playerlist
  1. Karen: Angel [Killed Night One]
  2. Lunatic: Prophet
  3. PurplPanda: Baker [Infected Day Two]
  4. Justin: Crowley [Killed Night Three]
  5. Tom: John Winchester
  6. MrKisstoefur: Same Winchester
  7. SuperPenguin: Baker [Killed Night One]
  8. Minties: Nurse [Killed Night One]
  9. Oath2Order: Famine [Killed Night One]
  10. Sway: Psychic [KILLED NIGHT TWO]
  11. Farobi: Baker [Killed Night One]
  12. Ashtot: Nurse [Killed Night One]
  13. Gandalf: Dean Winchester
  14. ITookYourWaffles: Baker
  15. MissNoodle: Banshee [Lynched Day Four]
  16. Tina Trundle: Nurse [KILLED NIGHT TWO]
  17. PallyCake: Two-Shot Hunter
  18. Kuma: Angel
  19. DarkNightMoon: War [Killed Night Three]
  20. Feloreena: Psychic [Killed Night Five]
  21. Cory: [Wisdom of the Crowds]
  22. Prin: Nurse [KILLED NIGHT TWO]
  23. River: Banshee [Lynched Day Five]
  24. BlueLeaf: One-Shot Hunter
  25. Yui Z: Demon [Lynched Day Six]
  26. Dolby: Nurse [Lynched Day One]
  27. Sataric: Baker [Killed Night Four]
  28. MisterNeedleMouse: Castiel [Killed Night Three]
  29. Prof Gallows: Death [Lynched Day Two]
  30. Kaiaa: Lucifer [Lynched Day Three]
  31. BellBringerGreen: Pestilence [Killed Night Three]
  32. Jeremy: Michael

Players remaining: 9/31
Mafia KP = 0 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)
Horsemen: 0/4

If you would like access to the Observers Chat, please PM me or state it during sign up phase. Before you do though, I ask that you possibly consider joining the replacements list instead. If you join the Observer Chat, you obviously cannot become a replacement later in the game if needed. You CANNOT share the chat with living players, or any information from it.

REPLACEMENTS

OBSERVERS CHAT
tsundere
FireNinja1
lynn105
Kippla
VillageDweller
Cory
KarlaKGB
Andelsky
LittleBeary
Kippla
Tina

Soldiers of Heaven

Baker (Townie)
You are a regular member of the town with a day job. Every ODD numbered day phase (1, 3, 5, 7 etc.) you can PM the host a player’s name. You will gift that player a loaf of bread. If that player has been affected by Famine, your loaf of bread will save them from starvation for that day phase (48 hours). A player will not be told if they are suffering from starvation. You and that player will only be informed if you save them from starvation. If a player affected by Famine is not fed by the end of that specific day phase they will starve to death.

Nurse (Townie)
You are a regular member of the town with a day job. Every EVEN numbered day phase (2, 4, 6, 8 etc.) you can PM the host a player’s name. You will give medicine to that player. If that player has been affected by Pestilence, your medicine will cure that player’s infection for that day phase (48 hours). A player will not be told if they are suffering from an infection. You and that player will only be informed if you cure them from the infection. If a player affected by Pestilence is not treated by the end of that specific day phase the virus they are infected with will kill them.

Dean Winchester (Reviver)
You have died more times than anybody else on earth. Whether you are lynched or shot at during the night, you will be able to revive after your death once during the game. If an Angel or Castiel protects you during the night of your first hit, their save will be used up instead of your revive.

Sam Winchester (Unlynchable)
You may have demon blood running through your veins, but there will always be a spot reserved for you in Heaven. You are entirely lynch-proof. Town will not be let in on this fact so make your best effort to stop them wasting any lynches on you.

Michael (Super-Saint)
You are the highest-ranking archangel, and one of the most powerful beings in the universe. If your name receives the majority of the votes for a day’s lynch, the last person who cast the final vote for your name will fall into Lucifer’s cage alongside you.

John Winchester (Veteran)
You are the most experienced hunter any demon has had the displeasure of knowing. You know how to handle yourself. You have two night lives. Given your unique status, your job is to network well, get vital information out to town, and make Servants of Hell waste hits. If an Angel or Castiel protects you during the night of your first hit, their save will be used up instead of your extra life.

Castiel (Jack of all Trades)
You have several roles within the game. You act as a one-shot Vigilante, one-shot Doctor (you cannot protect yourself), one-shot Detective, and a one-shot Roleblocker. Once per night, you can PM the host the name of a player, and one of the actions listed to use on that player. You may only use the four listed actions once during the game. When all of your actions are used, you will lose the source of your powers- your grace- making you human, but unemployed.

Angel (Doctor)
You are the protector of the town. Every night you can PM the host a player’s name. You will protect that player from one hit for that night. You can only protect yourself once during the game, and you cannot protect the same person two nights in a row. Both you and the person you protect will be informed of a failed hit. If you protect Dean Winchester or John Winchester and they are hit, your save is used up before their extra life.

Psychic (Detective)
You are a Psychic. With your ability, you won’t be able to see the future, but you can see people for whom or what they really are. Once per night phase, you can PM the name of a player to a host and discover their role name.

Hunter (X-Shot Vigilante)
You are an experienced hunter, and have had enough experience to realize to never trust anybody. It will be revealed in your role PM how many times you can shoot in the game. If you are roleblocked, your bullet will be refunded.

Prophet (Watchman)
You are a prophet of the lord. Every night you may PM the host a player’s name to watch. You will be informed if that player uses an action towards another player. You will also be informed if any other player uses and action on the player you are watching. The other player names will be revealed, but you will not be told what action was used.

Servants of Hell

Lucifer (Godfather)
You are the Godfather, and have the ability to decide what role you will return as when checked by a Psychic. This must be chosen on Day One (48 hours), otherwise you will revert to the default Baker/Nurse role. Once chosen, your role is fixed for the rest of the game. You may send in KP during the night for your team. Your ability as a group is to kill off whoever you decide to during the Night, including a fellow Mafia. You may send in KP during the night for your team.

Demon (Mafia Goon)
You are just a minion. You have nothing except your voice and your vote to corrupt the town. Your ability as a group is to kill off whoever you decide to during the Night, including a fellow Mafia. You may send in KP during the night for your team.

Banshee (Roleblocker)
You are a Banshee. You can use your alarming wails at a player, causing that player to be roleblocked. Every night you can PM the host with the name of a player. That player will be unable to perform any actions during the night. You cannot roleblock the same player two nights in a row. Your ability as a group is to kill off whoever you decide to during the Night, including a fellow Mafia. You may send in KP during the night for your team.

Crowley (Mugger)
You are the King of Hell. Every night you can PM the host a player’s name to kill. The one player you send in a kill for will count towards one of your group’s KP. If the player you choose has an action role, after their death, you will gain their action role for one phase. You may only use one of the target’s day/night ability once during the following day/night phase.

The Four Horsemen

War
You are the Red Horseman of the Apocalypse. with a twist of your ring you have to power to drive the entire town mad. Each night you can PM the host with a player’s name. That player will return as Demon to any role checks during that night. You cannot frame the same player two nights in a row.

Famine
You are the Black Horseman of the Apocalypse. Every ODD numbered day phase (1, 3, 5, 7 etc.) you must send the host a PM of a player’s name. After day is posted, you will be given 24 hours to send in that name. That player will suffer from starvation during that day phase (48 hours). If the player you choose is not gifted a loaf of bread, that player will starve to death.

Pestilence
You are the Green Horseman of the Apocalypse. Every EVEN numbered day phase (2, 4, 6, 8 etc.) you must PM the host the name of a player. After day is posted, you will be given 24 hours to send in that name. That player will be infected with a virus during that day phase (48 hours). If the player you choose is not cured with medicine, the virus will kill them.

Death
You are the Pale Horseman of the Apocalypse. Every night phase you may PM the host a player’s name. That player will be killed. You cannot be roleblocked. You will not be able to kill Dean Winchester. If the player you choose is protected by an Angel or Castiel, the Angel or Castiel will sacrifice themselves for that player.

Please PM kills, day actions, and night actions to LaurinaMN. You may only send in actions once, so you cannot withdraw or change your decided PM.

Soldiers of Heaven win condition: Eliminate all Servants of Hell and the Four Horsemen.
Servants of Hell win condition: Equal or outnumber the Soldiers of Heaven and the Four Horsemen.
The Four Horsemen win condition: Equal or outnumber the Soldiers of Heaven and the Servants of Hell.

Rules​

Cheating:
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
  1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
  2. Ruining the game by doing something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
  3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
  4. Posting screenshots of your inbox.
  5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host.
  6. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
  7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
  8. Offering favors/items/bells outside of the game for any in-game information.
  9. Sharing accounts with other players.
  10. Posting a false role PM phrased/screenshotted as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.
    ANYONE CAUGHT SHARING SCREENSHOTS FROM OBSERVER, PM, SCUM CHAT, ANYTHING WILL BE BANNED!!!
    Cheating is not tolerated here as it ruins the game for everyone. The mods and admins here can take action.

Mod Font:
This is the mod color. It is reserved for the host. Please do not use it.

Question Font:
This is the question color. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me.

Time Cycle:
This game will follow a 48 hour day and 24 hour night cycle. In case I am not able to post around deadline, any votes after the 48 hour mark will not count and the game will be put on halt until the night post is up. No actions will be accepted after 23 hours during the night phase. The start of each day and night phase you will be given a countdown and the time of the deadline (Central Standard Time). Once the game begins I'll try to have a set time schedule. If I work a closing shift, which isn't often, expect a post around 10:30 PM CST. If I have plans for the night expect an early post, unless majority has not hit, or all actions have not been submitted.

Activity:
If you miss voting in two Deadline No Lynches in a row, or miss voting in three Majority Lynches in a row, you may be mod killed depending on the circumstance.
Please also make your best attempt to post on a regular basis. Make your best effort to post at least once during a day/night cycle. If I feel you are not contributing to the game enough, I will PM asking you to post. If you ignore this and continue to avoid posting, you may be mod killed.
Spam is not tolerated, nor is any off-topic material.

Play to Win:
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing. There is a fine line. If I feel as if you are not acting responsibly, I will PM you and ask you to keep your behavior in line.

This also means that you cannot leave the game without a good reason. These situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis. PM me if you need to leave the game.

Wisdom of the Crowds:
When you sign up, you may PM me with the name of one player you do not want to play with. If I get enough PMs about the same person, they will be excluded from the game, subject to my personal review. This will be done with the utmost confidence. If I feel this is abused, I may opt to not remove the player.

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you may be mod killed, depending on what the edit was. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything.

Inappropriate posts:
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia. Don't let things spill over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game. If you are unhappy with a player's posts, PM me about it before speaking to any of the TBT staff members.

Out of Thread Communication:
It is common for mafia or a town PM circle to use a medium outside of TBT such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. Please be mindful that other players may attempt impersonate members of your team or attempt to infiltrate your chat. You use these media at your own risk.

Replacements:
This game uses replacements. Replacements will be made in the game until Night 2. If a player is mod killed during the designated time, then they will be replaced by a player on the replacement list.

You have been warned.

General Mafia Voting Rules

1. This game will use Majority Lynch. For those of you familiar with IRC Mafia, it is the same system. When a player attains over 50% of the vote, they will be immediately killed and Day will end. (For example, with 14 players alive, a player requires 8 votes to be lynched) If I am not online and available to post when this occurs, the game will be paused until I can post. No vote changes or actions will be accepted during this period.
  2. If the deadline is reached without a majority, nobody will be lynched. This is considered a Deadline No Lynch. Voting is required on a regular basis or you may risk mod kill, please see the Activity section under the General Mafia Rules. You may choose not to lynch, but you must make this clear (##VOTE: No Lynch).
  3. Voting is done in a separate thread, located here. (TBA) You may announce and discuss your votes in this main thread, but only votes in the Voting thread will be counted. Do not PM me your vote.
  4. Please vote in the following format: ##VOTE: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance.
  5. If you want to change your vote, first type ##UNVOTE followed by your new vote ##VOTE: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like (within reason) up until a majority is reached.
  6. No conditional voting.
  7. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.
  8. Voting is required on a regular basis or you may risk mod kill. Please see the Activity section under the General Mafia Rules.

If you would like access to the Observers Chat, please PM me or state it during sign up phase. Before you do though, I ask that you possibly consider joining the replacements list instead. If you join the Observer Chat, you obviously cannot become a replacement later in the game if needed. You CANNOT share the chat with living players, or any information from it.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!

Credits:
KarlaKGB & those who have participated in and/or hosted past Mafia games.

Last edited:
Told myself I would stay away from Mafia buttttttttttt /in

When do you plan to start the game Laurina?

In.

I don't have much experience and I'm learning, but this one sounds like so much fun!

Girl, Laurina, I love this theme. I love the horsemen, especially! I love the mod color you chose, you spicing it up. Looking forward to seeing a cool colored clock. ;)

Count me in!

Will the Four Horsemen know each other?

When do you plan to start the game Laurina?

GAME WILL START WEDNESDAY APRIL 23RD. 7:00 PM CENTRAL TIME.

I don't have much experience and I'm learning, but this one sounds like so much fun!
New players are always welcome c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will the Four Horsemen know each other?

Yes they will know each other. They can decide if they want to work together if they choose to and will receive their own Quicktopic.

Last edited:
Back