Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

I went and decided to vote for Sataric since she was only willing to talk when people were talking about her. Afterward, she made enough posts to make herself seem like she's contributing-she's not-and then went silent. You cna see this behavior coming out of her form a mile away...
tumblr_m5mgoz3Hc81qb6vb1o1_250.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Superpenguin, why did you vote for Sataric?

Want to be patient?

It was actually Famine, not Pestilence.
Since it was said publicly when there was no conversation about mafia going on in the IRC at that time, obviously it wasn't anything I was expecting to be taken seriously.

Fair enough. I couldn't base much off of it since I had just joined and had no knowledge of the conversation, or lack of, going on before then.

Though admittedly if you weren't expecting to to be taken seriously you would've been better off just not saying anything. lol

I went and decided to vote for Sataric since she was only willing to talk when people were talking about her. Afterward, she made enough posts to make herself seem like she's contributing-she's not-and then went silent. You cna see this behavior coming out of her form a mile away...
He is a new player. We don't know his playstyle. Haven't we all already established we would like to wait until later in the game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Want to be patient?

You posted on the same minute. Don't get rude.

Don't even talk to me about roleclaims when in Harry Potter Mafia, Oath2Order forced more than half the game into roleclaiming to him without any indication of his innocence and then Karen and Ashtot willingly handing over everyone's roleclaims over to me, someone they didn't even have any proven innocence on.

I roleclaimed, yes, get over it.

Ashtot, he just admitted to roleclaiming.

Why wait, though? Giving new players free passes has always been a stupid idea in my eyes.

I agree with this although lynching Sataric is probably not the best idea yet. We need to use the time we have in order to make smart and informed decisions.

Why wait, though? Giving new players free passes has always been a stupid idea in my eyes.
Superpenguin, I didn't think you had trouble with logic. It is Day One. We have no evidence. We have no past games, no differentiation between his scummy and Town behavior. You, however, we have past games and differentiation. We could much more easily and logically lead a lynch on you.

Superpenguin, I didn't think you had trouble with logic. It is Day One. We have no evidence. We have no past games, no differentiation between his scummy and Town behavior. You, however, we have past games and differentiation. We could much more easily and logically lead a lynch on you.

Then lead it, go ahead. I want to see you actually do something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Want to be patient?

23uo6tf.gif

Even though the reasoning behind why is ignorant.

I get the impression that SuperPenguin is acting very erratic and he has come across as the most scum-like out of everyone in the game so far. He has now put my name forward to execution despite my rational explanations to his accusations earlier in the thread. Truth is, time is ticking and we need 16 votes to complete a lynch, so if we do not want to settle for a no-lynch today we have to get the ball rolling soon. PurplPanda's name has also been brought up a lot, but I feel like he's trying his best and should be given a chance.

Anyways, I will cast my vote on SuperPenguin - I feel like that even if he is town, he's contributing with too many distractions to get us anywhere, and seems to be really nitpicking on insignificant details. People have mentioned that this fits with his play-style, but I've never played with him before and quite frankly cannot see the point in most of his actions. I'd be willing to change my vote if we can settle for an inactive player to get out instead.

Have you seen purpl this game? Purpl is kind of coming out strong in arguing with you.

tbh I like it.

One of the things Superpenguin mentioned was that Sataric was only posting when he was being accused.

I don't see him right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get the impression that SuperPenguin is acting very erratic and he has come across as the most scum-like out of everyone in the game so far. He has now put my name forward to execution despite my rational explanations to his accusations earlier in the thread. Truth is, time is ticking and we need 16 votes to complete a lynch, so if we do not want to settle for a no-lynch today we have to get the ball rolling soon. PurplPanda's name has also been brought up a lot, but I feel like he's trying his best and should be given a chance.

Anyways, I will cast my vote on SuperPenguin - I feel like that even if he is town, he's contributing with too many distractions to get us anywhere, and seems to be really nitpicking on insignificant details. People have mentioned that this fits with his play-style, but I've never played with him before and quite frankly cannot see the point in most of his actions. I'd be willing to change my vote if we can settle for an inactive player to get out instead.

Well I look like a ****ing idiot

Ok.

Superpenguin. He is a strong player, and has experience with mafia. Then why did he PM pally with a roleclaim the second the game started? There are three possibilities: this is a cover up. Pally and SP are a scum team together, and they are using the PMs as a cover story. This would also explain why they were both PMing players. The way to disprove this is having one of the strong players pally PMed come forth and say that pally did PM them asking about SP's behavior. The second possibility: SP is scum. He is using his relationship with pally from the previous game to get to her and attempt to gain information, as pally is not necessarily a strong player. The third possibility: SP is an idiot.

So, why did he PM a not necessarily strong player instead of a strong player? Strong players would get suspicious. Obviously, SP must have underestimated pally, as she went to the stronger players to inform them of SPs behavior. It all adds up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you seen purpl this game? Purpl is kind of coming out strong in arguing with you.

tbh I like it.

One of the things Superpenguin mentioned was that Sataric was only posting when he was being accused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath can I just tell you that I friggin love you right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hah. Well, in my defense, I was posting less simply because I felt like SuperPenguin had a problem with me coming across as 'spammy' and had a go at me right from the start, and I suppose I took it rather personally. I do not want to be an annoyance to people. However, where I am actually trying to add my thoughts and contributions to lead us forward, it feels to me like SuperPenguin is just on a witch hunt, out for my blood, without having any kind of evidence against me. It seems so irrational. If he's Town, I don't understand his logic.

To be honest, I have to agree with the arguments against SP right now. Either SP is mafia and is really bad at hiding it or he's town, but I'm not sure we should really take the risk. The worst part of it is that he's such a distraction. I will hold off on voting for a little while longer to see some more defense but as it stands right now I think it would be safer to go for SP to get rid of distractions than to go for an inactive or a new player who we have yet to see play style from.

So, why did he PM a not necessarily strong player instead of a strong player? Strong players would get suspicious. Obviously, SP must have underestimated pally, as she went to the stronger players to inform them of SPs behavior. It all adds up.

I PM'ed Pally because I grow tired of working with the same people game after game. We start to butt heads after playing with each other game after game, so i needed a change. Pally is smart; I consider he strong, and she is really easy to judge whether or not she is town or mafia just from her behavior and responses to you. That's why I chose to contact Pally. If we were a scum team, why would she go blab about us communicating to oath? That's how everyone found out about it. If we were scum team, we would've kept our conversations private.

To be honest, I have to agree with the arguments against SP right now. Either SP is mafia and is really bad at hiding it or he's town, but I'm not sure we should really take the risk. The worst part of it is that he's such a distraction. I will hold off on voting for a little while longer to see some more defense but as it stands right now I think it would be safer to go for SP to get rid of distractions than to go for an inactive or a new player who we have yet to see play style from.
Tbh the only reason I'm doing well is because we are in our argument unit in English
But I agree with you Kaiaa. I feel as though Superpenguin hasn't provided a good enough defense yet. My argument is still valid until he provides a valid argument.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I PM'ed Pally because I grow tired of working with the same people game after game. We start to butt heads after playing with each other game after game, so i needed a change. Pally is smart; I consider he strong, and she is really easy to judge whether or not she is town or mafia just from her behavior and responses to you. That's why I chose to contact Pally. If we were a scum team, why would she go blab about us communicating to oath? That's how everyone found out about it. If we were scum team, we would've kept our conversations private.
Really
Honestly
SP do u know how 2 read
I said
"Pally could have been PMing stronger players as a coverup."
I tried to dumb it down a little, do you understand it?

Ok.

Superpenguin. He is a strong player, and has experience with mafia. Then why did he PM pally with a roleclaim the second the game started? There are three possibilities: this is a cover up. Pally and SP are a scum team together, and they are using the PMs as a cover story. This would also explain why they were both PMing players. The way to disprove this is having one of the strong players pally PMed come forth and say that pally did PM them asking about SP's behavior. The second possibility: SP is scum. He is using his relationship with pally from the previous game to get to her and attempt to gain information, as pally is not necessarily a strong player. The third possibility: SP is an idiot.

Honestly, I don't know about Pally. She completely flew under the radar in Tribal. But the thing is, she was quiet most of the time in Tribal unlike in this game where she's actually been posting a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hah. Well, in my defense, I was posting less simply because I felt like SuperPenguin had a problem with me coming across as 'spammy' and had a go at me right from the start, and I suppose I took it rather personally. I do not want to be an annoyance to people. However, where I am actually trying to add my thoughts and contributions to lead us forward, it feels to me like SuperPenguin is just on a witch hunt, out for my blood, without having any kind of evidence against me. It seems so irrational. If he's Town, I don't understand his logic.

This is the main reason I wanted to vote for him in the first place. It was completely out of line. Not to mention his reasoning behind putting you up for lynch(Because your posts "annoyed" him) seemed completely ignorant.

Back