Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

The night is drawing to a close, and seeing as there is a chance I might not live to see tomorrow, I want to share my thoughts on Kaiaa's lynching and what it could mean for Town.

The following ten players voted to have her executed:
>Tom.
>MisterNeedleMouse.
>River.
>Jeremy.
>MissNoodle.
>Yui Z.
>Justin.
>Sataric.
>ItookYourWaffles.
>PallyCake

Now, I am certain there might be a few scum amongst these people - But I feel that Tom (who started the lynch-train!) and MisterNeedleMouse who made the excellent case against her were some of the driving forces behind her death, and that makes them seem innocent in my eyes. (They could still be Horsemen!)

Now, as for the people who did not vote for her.. I believe that MrKissToeFur, Gandalf, Feloreena and BlueLeaf are all innocent townies. They have all RoleClaimed to me and what they've said certainly adds up with everything I've heard elsewhere.

That leaves DarkKnightMoon, who will be modkilled tonight due to inactivity. She could be aligned with any side because she simply did not vote because she has not been online. (Though I am guessing she might be scum! Time will tell!)

It also leaves Lunatic, Kuma, and BellBringerGreen - And out of these three, I am fairly convinced that at least one or two is scum. Perhaps all three. And it is worth noting how none of them have made any true contributions to Towns progression in this game. Make sure to keep an eye on them, ladies and gentlemen.

That is all for now.

Lunatic just contacted me in a PM and RoleClaimed to me, and it does add up with my investigations otherwise. I probably spoke out against her too soon. The rest of my observations still stand, however. But this further confirms that some Mafia/Hell members must've voted against Kaiaa.

It also leaves Lunatic, Kuma, and BellBringerGreen - And out of these three, I am fairly convinced that at least one or two is scum. Perhaps all three. And it is worth noting how none of them have made any true contributions to Towns progression in this game. Make sure to keep an eye on them, ladies and gentlemen.

That is all for now.
Did you even read my post? -.- I have contributed and I explained why I didn't vote.

Did you even read my post? -.- I have contributed and I explained why I didn't vote.

But how do you then explain Kaiaa's lynching? Do you truthfully think that the Servants of Hell would sacrifice her just to throw suspicion onto other people? Who do you think is scummy? Kaiaa was the Godfather, so it seems like a mighty bold move to send her to the grave just to make themselves look innocent, in such a case.

But how do you then explain Kaiaa's lynching? Do you truthfully think that the Servants of Hell would sacrifice her just to throw suspicion onto other people? Who do you think is scummy? Kaiaa was the Godfather, so it seems like a mighty bold move to send her to the grave just to make themselves look innocent, in such a case.

Hang on, so are you saying that it's a bold move that they wouldn't take? Because that's the way I'm reading it. If so, then that contradicts this, which is kind of confusing:

Lunatic just contacted me in a PM and RoleClaimed to me, and it does add up with my investigations otherwise. I probably spoke out against her too soon. The rest of my observations still stand, however. But this further confirms that some Mafia/Hell members must've voted against Kaiaa.
It's likely to be me misunderstanding. Ugh, it's too early in the morning.

Oh and, had I known that DarkNightMoon was going to be modkilled anyway, I wouldn't of bothered bring up the 'case' (sort of) on them. It at least explains why it was ignored/dismissed.
Anyway, I'm expecting they'll be mafia/horseman.

@ Yui Z - It is evident that at least SOME of the Hell Servants voted for Kaiaa to be lynched but what I meant is if Kuma is implying that it was an entirely planned operation on their part and that the goal was to get her killed all along, and if she thought that they'd be willing to go that far in order to cast suspicion on those who did not vote. It seems far-fetched to me, which is why I am suspicious of Kuma in the first place.

In any case, she has now RoleClaimed to me in a PM. I do not know what to think of what she told me. It's a possibility she's telling the truth, but once the night is over and our investigating roles have gathered more information for us, we should have a clearer picture going in to tomorrows lynching ceremony.

<Gandalf> jubs r u scum
<Jubs> no
<Gandalf> r u horseman
<Jubs> no
<Gandalf> k can you post this in the thread so ppl no im doin ****

>eagerly awaits night post
>notices Laurina isn't online

- - - Post Merge - - -

now she is #rejoice

wIAHLAh.jpg

"Show yourself, you coward!" MisterNeedleMouse shouted, standing in the basement of a broken down building. He stared at the dried blood symbols painted on the walls. There was a flipped alter in the corner of the room, goblets and candles were scatter on the floor. MisterNeedleMouse slowly backed his way to the staircase.
"Hello Darling," a voice whispered behind MisterNeedleMouse. He could feel someone's breath on his neck, he stood frozen. (STANDING FROZEN, IN THE LIFE I'VE CHOSEN!) He cautiously turned his head over his shoulder, and abruptly turned around jumping back. "Leaving so soon?" Justin asked, pouting his lips, "I've only just arrived."

A loud crash came from upstairs. Justin looked up at the ceiling, as MisterNeedleMouse made a run for it. Justin trailed behind him.

BellBringerGreen stood in front of the only exit, and MisterNeedleMouse stopped in his tracks. "I hope I'm not late for the party, I was feeling a bit under the weather" BellBringerGreen announced as he walked towards the two.

Justin took out his knife from inside his sleeve, and took hold of MisterNeedleMouse's neck.

Stomping was heard on the rooftop. Running shadows zoomed across the upper windows. Shots fired, bullets bounced against the walls and flew through the open air.

DarkNightMoon busted through the doors, and was hit immediately. GG.

DarkNightMoon, War, was modkilled.
BellBringerGreen, Pestilence, was killed.
MisterNeedleMouse, Castiel, was killed.
Justin, Crowley, was killed.

vn0NlGY.gif

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 8 to lynch. Day Four ends Monday, May 5TH, 3:00 PM Central Time. Good luck.

All Four Horsemen have been eliminated.

Players remaining: 14/31
Mafia KP = 2 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

Last edited:
We got rid of pestilence! :) Now we don't have to worry about that. RIP MisterNeedleMouse.

Very nice work, my friends - I am proud of us all for that performance. I have a pretty good idea of whom I personally want to lynch but I will let clues we have gathered through the night surface before I speak any names out loud.

Back