• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

I'd like to bring up a case on a certain bearded wizard, Gandalf. If what has been said is true and Jeremy is indeed Michael, why would he target him in a lynch? I've gone through a lot of his posts this game and every one of his recent votes have all been cast on pro-town players. Also, if you look at the lynch we had going against ProfGallows his vote was nowhere to be found, yet he can cast a vote on Dolby and Jeremy. Half of his reasoning behind posting is to avoid being "mod-killed" but I believe there to be some sort of ulterior motive. Not to mention a lot of people were apparently surprised he was still alive Take this as what you will, but I feel like if we don't change our vote to lynch Gandalf, we could be in some deep **** soon.

I'd like to bring up a case on a certain bearded wizard, Gandalf. If what has been said is true and Jeremy is indeed Michael, why would he target him in a lynch? I've gone through a lot of his posts this game and every one of his recent votes have all been cast on pro-town players. Also, if you look at the lynch we had going against ProfGallows his vote was nowhere to be found, yet he can cast a vote on Dolby and Jeremy. Half of his reasoning behind posting is to avoid being "mod-killed" but I believe there to be some sort of ulterior motive. Not to mention a lot of people were apparently surprised he was still alive Take this as what you will, but I feel like if we don't change our vote to lynch Gandalf, we could be in some deep **** soon.

I had some suspicions about gandalf, but you just upped them. That is a good point. Well written too.

I had some suspicions about gandalf, but you just upped them. That is a good point. Well written too.

Thank you. I just find it odd how he only shows up the moment we are set to lynch a pro-town player, yet completely vanishes when we lynch a confirmed Horsemen. His "only posting to not get mod-killed" excuse can only hold up for so long. And if I'm more than certain, he's used that as his reasons for posting more than once now.

I agree with your points. I've been wondering about Gandalf for a while but I've kind of pushed it to the back burner... The timing of your case is odd, though, because you voted for Kaiaa and she's reached majority now. But whatever~

I agree with your points. I've been wondering about Gandalf for a while but I've kind of pushed it to the back burner... The timing of your case is odd, though, because you voted for Kaiaa and she's reached majority now. But whatever~

I didn't really think about Gandalf until after I had already voted for Kaiaa and saw that he had blindly voted for Jeremy with no real reasoning except that he seemed "scummy" and that he was only posting to avoid being mod-killed. I didn't know if we could change our votes this late into tonight's voting but I thought I would give it a shot regardless. Either way, Gandalf's actions are suspicious and credit some checking.

wtf I'm confused by the past couple pages. Sorry I've fallen in the shadows-I've been busy with working and other stuff. :/

It seems like it doesn't really matter if I vote since Kaiaa has reached majority. Tbh I don't know what to think about her or Jeremy... Confusion. I'll just slip my vote in for Kaiaa

Why would you vote for me? Makes no sense.

To be fair to Gandalf, he may have just done that because I was the last person someone voted for and simply voted for the sake of voting:

I don't buy any of this but I don't want to get modkilled either.

Why would you vote for me? Makes no sense.

I didn't say to vote for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should elaborate more:what I meant by "I'm confused about both of you" is your roles. I don't entirely buy into you being Michael. But if Kaiaa flips red or yellow, I will completely trust you~

I didn't say to vote for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should elaborate more:what I meant by "I'm confused about both of you" is your roles. I don't entirely buy into you being Michael. But if Kaiaa flips red or yellow, I will completely trust you~

I doubt she will, as I explained above. But Kaiaa being right or wrong doesn't prove anything about me. I claimed to other people as well and agreed with Kaiaa when she said I was Michael. And like I said, feel free to find the actual Michael if you think I have any motive to lie.

I am not quite buying Kaiaa being evil after these discussions, but I guess a majority has been reached anyway. I voted for DarkKnightMoon because an inactive player is no use to anyone.

To be fair, most everyone this game has voted an innocent player so that's not concrete evidence against Gandalf. My sources tell me that Gandalf is town aligned and lynching him would be a terrible idea. Not only will you be another town aligned person down, but a person you need to keep alive. I am warning you all not to take Jeremy lightly, he hides behind my lynching and pretends to "feel bad" and change his vote from me to look more innocent. If anyone you need to be checking on him, not Gandalf.

To be honest, I didn't expect the bandwagon to form quickly, so I decided to abstain from voting until later, but I guess I was too late.

Let's hope you guys made the right choice!

RMHrmGL.jpg

"LYNCH HER."'
"OKAY"

KAIAA, LUCIFER, WAS LUNCHED.​

igufJgN.gif

Night will end in 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE YOUR ACTION TONIGHT YOU MUST PM ME STATING YOU DO NOT WANT TO. Night will end Friday/May 2nd, 7:00 PM Central Time. You must submit your actions by Friday, 6:30 PM Central Time. Anything after 66:30 pm will not be accepted.[/COLOR]

Players remaining: 18/31
Mafia KP = 2 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

Last edited:

I had a swell time, I had no idea that I sounded any different from my previous game! Great job everyone =p

Last edited:
hehe lunched

Good job MistedNeedleMouse! I was doubting my decision to vote Kaiaa but it turned out wonderfully :)

Good job, guys! Now I regret abstaining my vote, lol.

Vigs should get in contact with someone, but from what I've heard, it seems like they're doing just that.

Good job ^^

I've decided I like working with people.

To the remaining scum, we will find you and lynch you :)

Lol, wow. I guess the real reason she said she would vote for me was simply because it was her last resort to stop the lynch against her.

Back