• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

A1XGcpECcAAZ0pG.jpg

Um yeah

I'd like to know this too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, now that you've shed it in a different light, I could see what you mean.
The dective should indeed spread the word through a different person. For example, if another player that was inspected turned up town, the detective could spread the word through them. That's the gist of what you are saying, right?

Yeah that's basically the gist. Do you think it's a wise idea? I could also see it as a risk though if the detective tries to remain unknown and someone starts lying about "what the detective said" you know? If that happens though the detective could come out and say that they didn't say that stuff and the liar would be lynched. I basically answered my own question but I still think it might be best if the detective finds someone they can truly trust (after inspection) and that person relay messages or ideas the detective has.

Yeah that's basically the gist. Do you think it's a wise idea? I could also see it as a risk though if the detective tries to remain unknown and someone starts lying about "what the detective said" you know? If that happens though the detective could come out and say that they didn't say that stuff and the liar would be lynched. I basically answered my own question but I still think it might be best if the detective finds someone they can truly trust (after inspection) and that person relay messages or ideas the detective has.
I could see another problem.
People could still lie saying "The detective has chosen to relay this messgae through me" and the detective couldnt come out and say who was lying or else they might get caught.

Guys it's pretty simple. DT just inspects someone the first night, and if they're town, they vet that person out for godfatherness. If they seem clean, then they claim to them.

gQ2lhKi.jpg

Everyone ran around the forest, looking for a place to hide, as shots were heard from a distance. It was too dark to see who was who, and where the shots were coming from. Minties and Ashtot stood by each other's side, knowing they were being followed. They backed into a dead end, blocked by large trees. Their backs hit the tree trunks, hearing footsteps approaching towards them. Minties raised her hands, nudging Ashtot to follow. "Please, we didn't see or hear anything. We know nothing. Don't hurt us." Without any hesitation the triggers were pulled.

Hearing the gunfire, Farobi and SuperPenguin rushed over to the scene. "It was you, wasn't it!" Farobi screamed at SuperPenguin."
SuperPenguin was nervous and became defensive, "No, I wasn't near here. You arrived here first, it was probably you! You shot them both. I saw you!" SuperPenguin backed away from Farobi.

"You're both wrong," a voice shouted above SuperPenguin and Farobi. Two shots were fired, two bodies dropped to the ground.

Karen stayed hidden behind a large weeping willow tree, waiting for the sun to rise to finally make a run for it. The leaves from a tree branch above rustled. Karen stuck her head out from the side of the trunk and saw a dark shadow high up in the tree. She saw a figure of what made out to be gun pointing down an abandon shed. Karen poked her head over on the other side of the trunk. She could only see a silhouette of another person using a thin wooden door as a shield. Karen heard the gun trigger, she thought to herself, 'I can't take any chances. It could be one of my siblings.' Without a second thought, Karen threw herself in front of the other, and watched as the bullet pierce through her body, crashing down onto the cold ground.

Oath2Order was late to the scene, but decided to take a look around. "SOULS!" he shrieked. "I'm hungry! I wat souls!" A branch from above snapped and fell in front of Oath2Order's feet. He looked up and shouted, "You! You would be far more delicious than any of the souls down here. You, you're special. I must have it." The unknown figure jumped down, shooting frantically. Oath2Order fell over. He could feel an unbearable pain in his stomach. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Minties, the Nurse, has been killed.
Ashtot, the Nurse, has been killed.
Farobi, the Baker, has been killed.
SuperPenguin, the Baker, has been killed.
Karen, the Angel, sacrificed her life.
Oath2Order, Famine, painfully felt every soul escaping his body.

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 13 to lynch. Day one ends Monday, April 28th, 7:00 PM Central Time. Good luck.

Players remaining: 24/31
Mafia KP = 3 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

Last edited:
uhhh
okay
I'll try to get a case going in about an hour or two. Everyone post thoughts

I'm kind of speechless right now, how did so many people die? The good news is Famine is gone but at the loss of so many :( Does anyone know the people who were in contact with the deceased? We may need to be inspecting them soon...

I was in contact with Ashton, obviously, and I messaged Superpenguin once because we were having an argument. Oath2order messaged me once telling me "good job" for saying what I said to SP, which was probably to get his trust. I never talked to Minties, Farobi, or Karen.

Back