• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the answer to a puzzle , read the instructions but I still don't know how to get the egg from the question >.< Help plz?

click the link, and where it says "CODEHERE" in the link, replace it with what you think the answer is in all capitals (ALLCAPITALS) and no spaces or symbols! (so no /?_123)

Luckkyyy. Meanwhile the rest of us are just spamming replies in desperation xD

But I KNOW my answer is right, and I've spammed it quite a few times, so it's not right. But it's RIGHT, G*DA**IT!
Oh no, I've really gotta step back for a bit.

I really wish I could give hints for 17 but all I'll say is once you get it you'll be like... oh lol the hint given is already really descriptive!!

"You're going to hate yourself when you finally figure it out" is the general feeling for all the clues, lol.

^haha true and I can't for the life of me figure out 18 and I'll prob wanna feel dumb when I do get it sigh

I took 3 hours to find #4 when I kept revisitng the page all over again and not seeing it. FML. I just want a togepi or a Yoshi one.

The puzzles don't seem to be working for me. Nor does #5. *sigh*

. _. I don't get any of these, but at the same time they feel so descriptive. This will probably be a repeat of #11.

I will be able to rest comfortably when I find egg 1..

If I haven't already -- how am I supposed to know when I found what egg?? (before 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back