TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
right? if there is anyone who knows, I think there are people in the threads who would love to know.

Yeah, I dont know, common sense tells me they must restock them since Easter is tomorrow and the event will last until Monday. But we cant be certain... :c

I feel like some people are cheating and giving out the answers to friends. The eggs are depleting fast.
we wouldn't know, but do consider that when the stocks seem to be plummeting, more people feel desperate to buy and start to cash in their eggs.

That's why I said... I had a feeling, I know as of right now they're going away fast because people don't want the miss out on the current eggs.

Last edited:
That's why I said... I had a feeling, I know as of right now they're going away fast because people don't want the miss out on the current eggs.

Hopefully, mods will restock the shop (they did this really randomly last time) and people in different time zones will have a fair chance too.

Yeah, I dont know, common sense tells me they must restock them since Easter is tomorrow and the event will last until Monday. But we cant be certain... :c

Unless Jeremy has stated otherwise, they're all due for restocks.

Not much we can do about it if some people are doing so, sadly. I think the only fix to that would be a restock so those getting them fairly even if slowly can acquire em.

I added another 200 stock to yoshi and togepi. Have fun.

Thank you so much! I have a question about the egg hunt. Do we need clear knowledge of using this site? Since I'm new I have no idea what I'm doing, I just found the eggs by pure chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back