TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I go to view that chart that shows the top users with the most eggs?

Also, they should TOTALLY ninja stock the chocolate cakes during the event, while no one is focused on it! XD

Go to "Currency", and click on either "Bells" or "Eggs", either work. c:

Also, they should TOTALLY ninja stock the chocolate cakes during the event, while no one is focused on it! XD

Bada-boom.

Of course it won't count people who've already spent their eggs.

Click the currency tab and click eggs

Everyone says it's so obvious, but dkjalfhglakdfg. I hate you question 11! ; - ; I guess you win. *plops*

If we can't see what eggs we found between #1-#7, then how do I know if I found egg #4? I've been frantically searching all over for eggs that I lost track which ones I did or did not receive before the #8 and up hints. Q . Q

Oh, well I spent some xD I found all of them so far and thought I might be on it lol

I guess that chart really shows who the contenders for the Golden Egg are :p

ughhhh number 6 and 10 left, 6 sounds so familiar but I just can't place it asjdasjd

edit/ AHHH FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE SONG yesss

Last edited:
What do you click to input the code you think might be the answer for a puzzle egg?

http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php?code=CODEHERE

Just put the answer where it says "CODEHERE" (If it wasn't obvious).

If we can't see what eggs we found between #1-#7, then how do I know if I found egg #4? I've been frantically searching all over for eggs that I lost track which ones I did or did not receive before the #8 and up hints. Q . Q

PM me a list of all the codes you've found so far and I'll check 'em for you.

Wait it just came to me, can you send people eggs (as in the number amount you have discovered)? I don't think that would be possible, right?

I've also lost track too....

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT totally just crashed for me
Same... IDK what that was up about.

FINALLY I solved 10 and 13. Omg, why did I make figuring those out so hard... x_x;

What a wonderful way to spend my Saturday night, lol.

lol, with 500+ people on the forum and a considerable number of them frantically opening and refreshing threads, TBT was bound to crash xD

You might want to make sure your inboxes aren't full, might be the cause of some of the codes not working.

Try emptying it out and clicking on the link again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back