• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found all my eggs pretty much by accident and I can't match them to any clues so I'm totally lost haha
The music clue one is driving me crazy! :O

I didn't even attempt the puzzled :L the first puzzle one was one I knew, but didn't know the name of. Oh and no, typing doop doop doop into google doesn't help you figure out the name. WHY doesn't it have lyrics. :(

Just finished my tour of every thread, subthread and personal user page, and shop and every place on this forum I can think of. Found 0 eggs. The forum must know I'm trying to avoid the clues.

I didn't even attempt the puzzled :L the first puzzle one was one I knew, but didn't know the name of. Oh and no, typing doop doop doop into google doesn't help you figure out the name. WHY doesn't it have lyrics. :(

One of the tags actually helped me search the name of the song. Not directly though.

One of the tags actually helped me search the name of the song. Not directly though.
Lucky :L

I betcha, now that I've spent all my eggs, I'll start to find loads (and solve puzzles) and find that I could've afforded a gold egg if I hadn't spent it on these...

I asked my sister about a riddle and she asked her friends, and they guessed pedophyles xD

Egg 3 and 9 are driving me crazy I swear to god im gonna kill someone ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back