• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBT Trivia!

Which thread on TBT has the most views? First post here with the correct answer wins 20 Bells from me.

I'll give a 10 minute time limit on this one as well as I'm not sure if anyone will get it or not. Good luck!
Oh wait it said thread not forum haha ignore this.

Last edited:
The most viewed threads? The ones with the drama that are made by people like Lucky & Gamercat

Still trying Numbah 6, I have the general direction and I think I have it but I just can't get it right. Dont you hate when that happens

TBT Trivia!

The "The Villager Giveaway Thread!" thread, found here?

I didn't really expect many people to be able to guess this one considering it's a long lost locked thread, but if someone who was active in it around then showed up in here they'd probably get it. Really, I just want an excuse to share some forum history. :p

I'm curious though, how did you find it since you joined a couple months after that thread was last active?

The correct answer was...

The Villager Giveaway Thread!
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?76023-The-Villager-Giveaway-Thread!

DG8DF4U.png

As I'm sure all of you know, we have the Villager Trading Plaza board for all villager trading matters these days. But it didn't always exist. The credit for the birth of that board belongs to this thread.It's what really started the whole trend of giving away and trading villagers.

It only lasted for about a month before we closed it down to make way for the new board but in just that time it gained that many views. So far, I don't think any current active thread has gotten any farther than half the views.

So there's a bit of history for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back