• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I think I have number 17? I accidentally found that egg and it matches the place where I found it.

Lol I think I have number 17? I accidentally found that egg and it matches the place where I found it.

Hmm, #17 is a Puzzle egg, so you can't find it through a "You found an egg!" prompt.

TBT Trivia!

Which thread on TBT has the most views? First post here with the correct answer wins 20 Bells from me.

I'll give a 10 minute time limit on this one as well as I'm not sure if anyone will get it or not. Good luck!

Then I don't got it.

Can I PM you where I found it so you can tell me which one
?

You can check your transaction log for the codes of the eggs which you have found. Many of the codes already have the associated egg number in them. For the ones which don't, I can let you know which they are if you PM the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back