• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
These eggs are so hard for a stupid person like me
like how why this is harddddddddddddddddddd

TBT Trivia!

Technically, the Golden Egg is the rarest right now but I wasn't counting that. :p I'll give the 20 Bells to the first person to suggest that: Lita_Chan

The correct answer was...

trophy-blue.png

The blue trophy! This collectible was awarded to the winners of our Winter Signature and Writing contests back in December 2012. Guess what though? The same person won both contests, so they've got the only two existing copies of the item.

And who is that? Our moderator Jas0n, before he became a staff member. So if you've ever seen that item in his inventory, you know where it's from now!

Nowadays, we use the same consistent Gold, Silver, and Bronze trophies for our contests. (Summer 2013 and Fair 2013) Those aren't as rare, with 8 copies of each existing.

TBT Trivia!

Technically, the Golden Egg is the rarest right now but I wasn't counting that. :p I'll give the 20 Bells to the first person to suggest that: Lita_Chan

trophy-blue.png

The blue trophy! This collectible was awarded to the winners of our Winter Signature and Writing contests back in December 2012. Guess what though? The same person won both contests, so they've got the only two existing copies of the item.

And who is that? Our moderator Jas0n, before he became a staff member. So if you've ever seen that item in his inventory, you know where it's from now!

Nowadays, we use the same consistent Gold, Silver, and Bronze trophies for our contests. (Summer 2013 and Fair 2013) Those aren't as rare, with 8 copies of each existing.

GAH

I was close enough lol. Hey but for someone like me that was a good guess, I haven't been around that long. XD I enjoyed that.

Hmm...that's great. Now can we have the answer to #17? Thanksssss :p

Yeah, sure, it's right here:

haha no

TBT Trivia!

trophy-blue.png

I KNEW I'D MISSED SOMETHING GAGAAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back