TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBT Trivia!

Can you name the rarest TBT collectible currently on the forum? By rarity, I mean the item with the fewest copies in existence. First correct answer to be posted in here earns 20 Bells. :) Good luck!

There's a good chance that nobody will answer this correctly so I'm giving a 10 minute time limit.

TBT Trivia!

Can you name the rarest TBT collectible currently on the forum? By rarity, I mean the item with the fewest copies in existence. First correct answer to be posted in here earns 20 Bells. :) Good luck!

There's a good chance that nobody will answer this correctly so I'm giving a 10 minute time limit.

is it dark candy

TBT Trivia!

Black candy

Er, dark. What he said.

Last edited:
It's not the Dark Candy! It's pretty close to rarest though.

Just found 5! Finally! After finding 2 others while looking for it lol! Timed eggs done phew! Now Togapi or Yoshi? That's the big question!

i'm.. not even sure which eggs i found i've just been clicking things and trying to go off of the clues i remember reading wheahewh
i cant answer any of the puzzles though ; _;

Nobody has the answer yet. (as expected :p) If nobody gets it within 5 minutes, I'll post the answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back