• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, Jeremy told me to go entertain the forum plebs (his words, not mine) while he compiles stats. *honks nose*

Can someone please tell about the gardener and the mysterious being!?!?!!?

I also put mantis (and every variation of mantis) because of the hunters are the hunted (saw that that was either city folk or wild world's description once catching it) and the fact that they hang out on flowers (specific areas of a "park") and village humans catch them (hunt for them) while mantises themselves are hunters.... yeah...

I got half of my eggs through TBT Market deals! Togepi costed me 2.5k but it was worth it. :lemon:

I also put mantis (and every variation of mantis) because of the hunters are the hunted (saw that that was either city folk or wild world's description once catching it) and the fact that they hang out on flowers (specific areas of a "park") and village humans catch them (hunt for them) while mantises themselves are hunters.... yeah...

I figured it would still be Easter related when I thought about it

I got half of my eggs through TBT Market deals! Togepi costed me 2.5k but it was worth it. :lemon:

nice!! They look awesome~~ I wish I could invest in eggs I couldn't get too, but I have under 1000 TBT bells ;A;

Omg XD I thought it was "SHARKS" because we hunt them in the island and they hunt too but it didnt work D:

Can someone please tell about the gardener and the mysterious being!?!?!!?
Its deep in Animal Crossing history, its something pretty deep and people tend to forget. Even I didn't know about it till research had to be done. The character related being "mysterious" was even removed from a list up of all characters. It's very forgotten to say at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back