• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Landscape

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
In the original AC it was mostly the grass (with the squares/triangles/cirles). In the AC DS movies you can see much more ground stuff. There's dirt paths, etc.

Yeah, those'll be used to kick dirt into holes. For example, I create holes around you and you don't have a shovel. What you'll be able to do is to run and press B to kick the dirt into the holes, and get out. So yeah, there will probably be more landscape thingys, and hopefully you will be able to place furniture outside, like in AC 2 in Japan.

BULERIAS said:
Yeah, those'll be used to kick dirt into holes. For example, I create holes around you and you don't have a shovel. What you'll be able to do is to run and press B to kick the dirt into the holes, and get out. So yeah, there will probably be more landscape thingys, and hopefully you will be able to place furniture outside, like in AC 2 in Japan.
great... there goes prank plan 1...

:p

in the movies there is alot more dirt than grass... atleast it looks better... but i sort of miss the grass : \ oh wells

:p

Back