• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Just tried the demo, and I'm not sure whether or not I want to get the full game when it releases.
One thing about the Villager though, he is OP. Totally one of my favorite characters to use so far in the game. Megaman was a bit of a disappointment though, but nonetheless, he is still cool.

..All of you should watch out... the Villager is coming to town...

Most of the 3DS game soundtrack has been uploaded by some kind soul.
I apologize if some of these tracks have been posted recently in the thread.
The best track for me is once again, Yoshi's Story(ending credits).
It's just immense nostalgia for me as I always played Yoshi's Story as a kid and thought it was the best game ever hehe.
Gerudo Valley is also pretty savage as well.
Anyway, enough rambling, enjoy!

And here is his page if you want to listen to all the jams.
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrunchyToastyBiscuit/featured

Honestly, I don't get how anyone can hate on the roster. They included so much and so many different characters. Yes, some of them are "almost" clones of other ones, but come on---there's easily someone for everyone. No Mewtwo, but you've got how many other Pokemon included? And I love that Kid Icarus is getting some slots, especially Palutena, who I can't to try out. They're bringing some fresh blood in from all sides as well as a lot of old favorites.

There's just so much to love about this upcoming game that I can't even fathom the hate and complaints.

Besides, we're in the generation of DLC. And that in itself is amazing. I'm almost positive they'll end up having Smash Bros. DLC upcoming.
People are probably hating on Dark Pit and Dr Mario, but I'm certain that they were alt costumes/palette swaps and they had spare time so they made them into characters. Lucina was confirmed to be an alt, so who knows.

Seriously, save all that interweb rage for when Smash comes out >: )

But update on a demo, I just fought all random level 9's and got 5 KO's with Mario via Meteor Smash xD

I can never meteor smash. They stay on the stage too long.

Well, I got to play the demo of Smash 4.
It was pretty good, seriously better than Brawl by any means.
I'll start off with the characters.
1. Pikachu: Still kicking ass with Pikachu, his Thunder move is slightly nerfed. But hey, I'm still good at Pikachu.
Definitely still my main.
2. Mario: Not to much different, a few buffs here and there and overall solid.
3. Mega Man: Oh boy....He was great, although he's projectile based. His Smashes deal some heavy damage, like seriously.
Didn't activate the Final Smash though...:C
And yes, his Metal Blades can be fired in all 8 directions. Just thought I mention that.
4. Villager: Definitely OP like everybody said, his Smash attacks are really powerful and has some of the nasty specials in the game.
Manning him as well.
5. Link: Meh, he's OK. Better than Brawl though. But I'm better off with Toon Link.
Well, there's my 2 cents towards the demo.
Can't wait until it comes out!

In my opinion Mario got buffed big time. Maybe it's because I'm only starting to play as him properly now but I think he's gotten a huge boost. I also think Link is better in this game than Brawl and I don't think Megaman is that powerful (or I've just not gotten used to him but I seem just fine with the others)
But I do agree with your point on the villager. Heck, it isn't even an opinion, it's fact.

Last edited:
Is it only me who smashes attacks till I ko? I cannot do combos or that shiz, just spamming ...

Is it only me who smashes attacks till I ko? I cannot do combos or that shiz, just spamming ...

When I play Sheik I combo hard on the enemies but they don't KO because Sheik's attack aren't that strong.

#Killager
tumblr_inline_mo9o6kKhIX1r9l38u.gif

Loveable little mayor. :3
But can we just talk about the disappointment that his final smash isn't Oprah style BEES!

Also has anyone else sat and watched the How to play video 20 times just to see some more stages in 3D at the end? Spirit Tracks and the NL Island both look pree damn nice, and the Island loads different layouts everytime. =D

Loveable little mayor. :3
But can we just talk about the disappointment that his final smash isn't Oprah style BEES!

Also has anyone else sat and watched the How to play video 20 times just to see some more stages in 3D at the end? Spirit Tracks and the NL Island both look pree damn nice, and the Island loads different layouts everytime. =D
Eh... I'm not a fan of the 3DS stages. How many familiar stages did the Wii U version get? How many did the 3DS version get? A considerably large amount.

Hey guys
Im looking for a EU demo code so if somebody Had one, Can you send it to me?

Thank you :)

Back