• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

About the whole DLC thing, it doesn't bother me too much considering that I have like 2 Wii U's and a 3DS XL over here.

But....yeah, if it was like 2 or 3 bucks on the eShop for people who don't own both versiosn that would make both sides sorta happy.

Last edited:
entry13-1.jpg

Third row down far right, Kongo Jungle 64 returns.

We haven't seen any 64 stages since Melee, this makes me surprisingly happy.

Ohhh, that's pretty awesome. Smash Bros. 64 was really the last time I had/played the game extensively (though I played Brawl a little bit after borrowing it from my older brother for awhile), so I'm really excited to see any stages from that version of the game coming back!

Oo DLCS lol too bad I barely play that much because the controls really make me angry and I lag on online because my internet is horrible. It's still fun when I do get to.

I definitely wanna see what DLCs they have for the game if they have more, but they'll probably be trophies and stuff lol I'm too lazy to read what the DLC is since I'm in class.

I only realised that the clown cars for the Koopalings and Bowser Jr are different.

I thought only the colours change but the Koopalings have a more 'replicated' look, sort of. With the yellow lights and the bolts on the cars.

Oo DLCS lol too bad I barely play that much because the controls really make me angry and I lag on online because my internet is horrible. It's still fun when I do get to.
You're going to enjoy the Wii U version then.
Better controls, better online, better everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

entry13-1.jpg

Third row down far right, Kongo Jungle 64 returns.

We haven't seen any 64 stages since Melee, this makes me surprisingly happy.
That can only mean 2 things....
al11011723271binout1.jpg

200px-HyruleCastleSSB.png

Please?

By the way, I don't know how many of you main Ness, but someone posted a fantastic "How-To" breakdown on playing him on tumblr today. It has some REALLY useful info about his moves and it's just a fantastic resource all around to anyone that plays Ness or wants to learn to play him. I'll be trying it out, myself.

The post here: http://olympiasstuff.tumblr.com/post/100793717084/mias-guide-to-ness

It's complete with screenshots, move break-downs, special attacks, combos, etc.

I didn't just want to hold this back from this forum, in case someone here would be interested in seeing it. Hope helps anyone who plays/mains Ness!

By the way, I don't know how many of you main Ness, but someone posted a fantastic "How-To" breakdown on playing him on tumblr today. It has some REALLY useful info about his moves and it's just a fantastic resource all around to anyone that plays Ness or wants to learn to play him. I'll be trying it out, myself.

The post here: http://olympiasstuff.tumblr.com/post/100793717084/mias-guide-to-ness

It's complete with screenshots, move break-downs, special attacks, combos, etc.

I didn't just want to hold this back from this forum, in case someone here would be interested in seeing it. Hope helps anyone who plays/mains Ness!

This will be useful for my Classic/All-Star runs, thanks! :) They got one for Meta Knight? P

This will be useful for my Classic/All-Star runs, thanks! :) They got one for Meta Knight? P

No problem! Happy to spread her tips around.

She doesn't have any other guides up yet, no. They take a long time to make and compile, apparently. She's gotten a lot of messages about making more and so far has said that she "might". So whether or not she does Meta Knight or any other character yet has yet to be seen. I'll be keeping an eye out for her guides, though.

GUYS!!! Gamexplain's uploading gameplay footage of a bunch of new stages, including MK8, DKCR, and more!

OMG WOOLY WORLD <333

Pokemon Stadium 2 confirmed. 2:45

- - - Post Merge - - -

A bit off topic but did anyone else find Bowser Jr's trailer.... dark? I always saw him as a more comical villian of sorts, and... I don't know I never saw him in this light. I wasn't phased at all but villager being a sociopath but Bowser Jr? Wow

A bit off topic but did anyone else find Bowser Jr's trailer.... dark? I always saw him as a more comical villian of sorts, and... I don't know I never saw him in this light. I wasn't phased at all but villager being a sociopath but Bowser Jr? Wow

I know, right? It seemed like he actually wanted to kill Mario which he probs does.

I saw this on tumblr after last night's Nintendo Direct for Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU and felt that it was relevant:

B0qqhMxIgAE4zxp.png

XD

Pretty much this and I'm so angry because no one in my family will buy a wii u so I have to sit here with the 3DS version and watch everyone else have fun.

Back