Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

yes stage builder! hopefully it was improved from brawl. i had some fun times with that mode. i hope i'll be able to make a closed stage again, hopefully it doesn't have any things like, "you can't do this!"

just realized that america and europe get super smash wii u before japan? wth?

I think it's just to make to make the game come out at roughly the same time globally (except America who are special). Australia are nearly always listed as the day after Europe but in reality it's only 12 hours later. Though usually on global releases Japan get the game a full 24 hour day before Australia. Now they both get it at the same time.

It's kinda sad how people aren't excited for this game as I hope people would.

I mean, it's Smash Bros who is just going to ignore it?

It's kinda sad how people aren't excited for this game as I hope people would.

I mean, it's Smash Bros who is just going to ignore it?

Pokemon is being released on the same day as Pokemon
Pokemon just got a demo and is getting a crap ton of info
When Sakurai does the supposed Nintendo Direct with all the SSB Wii U info the hype train will pipe those trumpets down

Pokemon is being released on the same day as Pokemon
Pokemon just got a demo and is getting a crap ton of info
When Sakurai does the supposed Nintendo Direct with all the SSB Wii U info the hype train will pipe those trumpets down
Makes sense, not to mention the rest of the world doesn't get Smash 4 Wii U until December so it makes sense for those who are not in America (like me).

And...yeah, the direct will help bring back the hype.

Last edited:
Gah, i can't wait till the end of November! I have a feeling my parents wont even buy the game though...

Stage maker was one of the most glorious thing in brawl for me and my bros. It was very limited but we managed to make some intense stages. We also play/played a lot of Mario Party & Fortune Street so if the leaks are accurate i might cry.

Last edited:
Back