• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

tumblr_m6gzpkxg6z1rnu7upo1_500.png

Crap, I forgot to post this.
I'm getting it digitally, since...well...nobody likes to do midnight releases for Smash 3DS around my area..and my Dad's car is broken at the moment..besides...I NEED SLEEP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

who cares about super smash bros 3ds?!?!? legend of korra?!
Later, SMASH.

Has anyone's order from Amazon shipped yet?

Mine still hasn't shipped, guaranteed by Oct 3 at 8PM EDT

I was supposed to get Mariokart 8 the day it came out, and it was a week late. That's why I don't pre-order on Amazon.

Anyone have advice on circle pad probs?
Mines not broken, the little layer over it just came off unless that's considered broken lel.
Should I glue it back on?

Sorry I haven't been on TBT or anything in a while but just out of curiosity is anyone here having a tournament for the 3DS version? I haven't really bothered to look though its just my laziness kicking in. I always saw people would host Pokemon tournaments so I was wondering if anything like that was happening? I think it would be cool to enter even if I got rekt...

My bf just bought a 3ds today and pre-ordered copies for us

I cant wait for this to come up, I only played it once on the wii a while back and of course i was trash im trying to redeem myself lol

I'm getting one before US people because of timezones!! heck yeeeaahh

How do you do 'grabs' and 'throws' In the game? o:

uh one of the triggers grabs im pretty sure(i would guess right trigger but im sure you can figure it out ^^), and once you have grabbed them you choose a direction and your 'throw' will depend on what direction you choose

Last edited:
My copy still hasn't shipped yet from Amazon and I'm feeling dead on the inside.

Travelling home now!
Hopefully my copy will be waiting for me as I've had 3 consecutive exams today D:

Anyone have advice on circle pad probs?
Mines not broken, the little layer over it just came off unless that's considered broken lel.
Should I glue it back on?

Nah, I lit my little cover come off, works better in my opinion

Back