• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Good thing the fan got a serious nerf this time. It's no longer possible to stunlock your opponent to 100%... I think.

I've yet to face a competent player holding a Gust Jar... it must be an annoying experience.

I can picture the strategy; to use it only to push the opponent off the edge, then use it when they're using the recovery. Saves air. :p
I think I'll have it turned off, however.

Gust Jar is seriously OP
Like the Villaer can barely recover from it and that's frightening enough

Villager's greatest threat is the Gust jar? Neat.

Although I'll probably be playing alot of For Glory and itemless fights with friends to not make a use for it but ayy.

Best part about villager; sudden death, plant that tree and water it in time and you win.
I think I'll only play villager. XDD

That sounds lovely.

I'm listening to smash's soundtrack right now; I feel like the music got a great improvement overall; can't wait to see what the WiiU version holds! ^^

Wolf isn't in the game because the max lifespan of a wolf is 13 years. Star Fox 64 came out in 1997. He is dead

dawn_of_the_first_day_by_forest_sag.png

IT BEGINS.

Seems Duck Hunt is called Duck Hunt Duo in the International releases
09i7vLp.jpg

Why didn't they just call it suck hunt dog... (better than ****ing duck hunt tho LOL)
Also where is that pic from? I know the German game released early so that might be the German name for DHD idk??

Last edited:
Found it from another forum I go on, they didn't post a source shamefully

I swear I had a screenshot of a sheet with a lot of accurate information from back in August which was true. I thought it'd be interesting to post but I can't find it.

Found it from another forum I go on, they didn't post a source shamefully

It might be the German version then, but it's always possible that it'll be the English name as well.

dawn_of_the_first_day_by_forest_sag.png

IT BEGINS.

I used the 24 hours remain one for my birthday ayeeee

Back